『𝟸𝟾』

With a forceful smile, Jin turned his head to the door and asked, "Yes, Mr

With a forceful smile, Jin turned his head to the door and asked, "Yes, Mr. Jihun?"

"I came here- Oops!" Jihun stopped with a shocked face when he scanned the room. He gasped when his eyes landed on Minji. "Mr. Kim, you have a daughter or she is his?"

"No, she is also my sister." Jin sighed when Jihun ran to Minji, who was looking at him weirdly the whole time.

"She is so cute and beautiful just like you, Mr. Kim!" Jihun squealed and attempted to touch Minji's cheek but she squeaked, looking scared and pushed herself towards Yoongi's chest more. "Uh...okay." Jihun awkwardly smiled. 

"But can you tell me why you came?" Jin asked while crossing his arms and leaning against the table.

"It's okay...I will come another time..." Jihun muttered with a pout while walking towards the door.

"Mr. Jihun, you can tell me, don't worry." Jin stopped Jihun cause he thought that he may have something important to tell.

"Are you sure?" Jihun asked again. Jin nodded. "Well..." Jihun slowly walked to Jin. Jin thought that he will stop there but Jihun continued to walk. Panic rose over his body when Jihun was standing just in front of him, close but not too close but it was too close for Jin. He regretted stopping Jihun.

The others quietly watched the scene. Minji peeked a little while Eunji was standing, leaning against the desk since she let the injured Jimin sit on the chair. Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Namjoon were also silently observing. Taehyung moved his chair towards Hoseok cause Jin was standing close to him.

"I came to ask you for a coffee date." Jihun again held Jin's tie and started to play with it, feeling shy while Jin was feeling like he was suffocating. Jin gulped. Eunji somehow also gulped.

"I-I-" Jin didn't know what to say. He surely admitted that Jihun got a pretty face but he wasn't attracted to any boy and felt uncomfortable. He wanted to push Jihun away but he don't want to hurt Jihun. His heart was too kind.

"Yah!!!" Minji shouted. "Let go of my brother!" She pointed at Jihun and ran to them, grabbing Jihun's pants. "He clearly looks like he will die anytime!!" She started to pull him.

The seven brothers and Eunji quietly watched the small girl trying to pull away from the man, who was continuously saying, "Let go! Please, my suit is expensive!"

Suddenly, Jihun's shoe slipped and he lost his balance. Minji let go of his pants and fell on the ground with a whine. Everyone gasped, not because she fell but because Jihun fell on Jin and his lips met Jin's.

Eunji blinked with dropped jaws but Jimin was quick to cover her eyes. Yoongi ran to Minji and quickly covered her eyes, thanking God cause she was busy whining and didn't see the scene that was inappropriate for her.

Jungkook and Namjoon held horrified faces, just like Jimin but Jimin covered his eyes with his other hand. Hoseok screamed while Taehyung fell from his chair, crawling back while staring at the unexpected scene in horror. 

"What is happening?! Why is someone screaming!!" Minji shouted, trying to remove Yoongi's hand but he didn't let her.

Jihun stumbled away with red cheeks and an embarrassed face. Jin stared at the ground with his mouth open and breathing heavily like he ran miles just now. Jin's whole body started to tremble and he slowly sat on the ground, still staring at the ground.

"Mr. Kim, I'm-"

"Just go away." Jin turned his head away and held the leg of the desk. His face slowly turned into a crying one but no tears came out.

"Mr. Ki-"

"Go away!!!" Jin shouted. Jihun nodded, still blushing like a tomato and ran out of the office. Eunji removed Jimin's hand and slowly walked to the 'crying' man on the ground.

"Jin oppa...you okay?" She asked while crouching down.

"Do I look like I am okay!!?!" He suddenly snapped at her, making her flinch and fall on the ground. He continued to make loud voices like he was crying. "I hate it!" He rubbed his poor lips with his sleeves. 

"Why is Jin oppa crying?" Minji asked, still having no idea of what is happening. Yoongi removed his hand and she gasped when she saw Jin's state. "Omg! Did that man do something to him!? I knew it! I'm going to kill him!!" She stormed her foot and attempted to walk away but Yoongi held the back of her dress. She continued to walk but her feet were the only moving on one spot as Yoongi casually held her.

"Omg..." Jungkook breathed out and both he and Namjoon glanced at each other.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming..." Taehyung muttered.

"No, you are not..." Hoseok muttered back.

"Where am I?" Jimin asked while staring blankly at the desk.

"Let's go home." Yoongi sighed.

-

"I can't believe it happened." Namjoon sighed while buckling his belt. All of them decided to go in the same pattern as they came. Namjoon and Taehyung with Jimin. Hoseok and Eunji with Jin but Hoseok decided to drive cause Jin still wasn't in the right mind. Minji also went with her sister while Jungkook and Yoongi in a different one.

"I know right." Taehyung sighed.

"Why don't you all fire him?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi.

"Cause he plays an important role in the company," Namjoon answered.

"What kind of role?" Eunji asked. 

"That I can't tell you." Jin glanced at Eunji.

"He is an important member of the company, who helps a lot in exports and transport," Yoongi said.

"The things you make?" Eunji asked.

"The drugs and weapons?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Namjoon nodded.

"But another person can also do it." Jimin frowned.

"Dad was the one who hired him. He is one of dad's favourites." Namjoon sighed.

"That's why Jin hyung can't fire him." Yoongi shrugged.

"Oh, I understood." Eunji nodded.

"But I wanted to punch him but Yoongi oppa held me back!" Minji huffed.

"Same!" Taehyung laughed at Jimin's huff.

"You all maknaes are cute." Yoongi laughed after Jungkook pouted.

"We aren't..." Eunji muttered but Hoseok continued to laugh.

"But I am!!!" Minji grinned.

"Yes, Minji is cute." Namjoon grinned.

I also had fun in writing this ;-;

I know you all are confused with the last part but I imagined it as a movie scene, where they are talking about the same thing and the cars always change. Re-read it while imagining something like that-