『𝟸𝟿』

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"WAKE UP!!" A voice screamed, which made Eunji sit up with wide eyes. Her whole body was shaken in shock because of the loud shout. She saw Jungkook laughing while pointing at her. "Your hair!"

"Aish." She quickly pressed her hair down.

"Wake up, it's time for school." He smirked.

"No." She laid back again.

Just then, she felt the blanket over her removing and someone grabbing her ankles. And then suddenly, someone pulled her ankles. She screamed in horror and stopped when the pull stopped and she was on the edge of the bed. She looked at the person and saw Taehyung there while Jungkook was laughing on the other side of the room.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" She screamed while name in anger.

For the past few weeks, Eunji has grown closer to the maknae line of brothers, aka Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook since she spends most of her time with them. Both in school and house. The more they grew closer, the more the fights and bickering in between them increased eventually. They are all always on edge of killing each other, even the boys.

Little Minji grew closer with elders aka Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin. She loves being with the elders cause they never really scold her or stop her from doing anything unlike youngers, who always stop her from doing anything that they don't like but she likes.

Their group was known as 'loving siblings group' according to their dad while the other group was known as 'bickering yet loving group'. Their mom usually ignores them and stays in her own world. Their dad always looks at his sons and stepdaughters with love and affection in his eyes.

When Eunji screamed his name, Taehyung instantly ran out of the room and Jungkook followed him. She quickly followed them and attempted to open the door, that they closed before going out but it was locked.

"Get ready and we will open the door!!!!" Taehyung's voice came from outside the room. The room was soundproof and Taehyung's voice was low but she still recognized his words. She groaned but went to her washroom.

Minji's all stuff was shifted in Yoongi's cause she stays in his room most of the time and he always helps her to get dressed up. Eunji only helps her with hair but Hoseok wanted to help Minji in that, so he learned to do hair from Eunji and does Minji's hair. Eunji was kind of free from her.

The girls still didn't know about them being mafias but Eunji had already suspected something off with them but she always shrugs it off, thinking that she it was just her mind messing with her.

After Eunji was ready, she again tried to open the door and it was unlocked. She walked out of her room and downstairs to get her breakfast. She saw Jin leaning against the counter while watching Minji eating her cereals.

"Where is my breakfast?" Eunji asked.

Jin looked at her and said, "I made sandwiches for you all but you were late. Jungkook and Jimin took yours and started eating it. When I scolded them, they ran away." He shrugged. Her eyes went wide and she ran towards the garage.