『𝟹𝟶』

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I sighed while doing writing down the notes as the physics teacher continued to speak. My phone light up and a notification popped up.

'2 messages from Bunny🐰'

< We are directly going to the mall after school ]

< Hyungs and Minji will be there ]

"Eunji! Please leave your phone." The teacher frowned. I nodded and closed the phone.

-

"Why suddenly to the mall?" I asked Taehyung when he parked the bike and I got down.

"Jungkook wanted to buy new video games." He said while removing his helmet and switching off the engine.

"But why to bring the elders? He can buy it himself." I straightened my skirt. 

"Cause his games usually cost a lot and Jin hyung has that much money. Hyung suggested bringing others also." He ruffled his hair and got down from the bike. Jimin drove in the basement to park cause he according to Taehyung, Jimin loves slopes. Taehyung parked the bike in the parking lot outside the mall.

"Tae oppa!!" Minji's voice suddenly rang in the air and then, she popped out of nowhere and ran to Taehyung and hugged his legs. He smiled and patted her head. I saw Hoseok jogging towards her.

"Gosh. Her habit of running suddenly like this will cause us problems someday." Hoseok huffed.

"I wanna buy more plushies! Let's go." Minji grabbed Taehyung's index finger and dragged him cause his hand was too big for her and her hand barely covers his index finger. I chuckled and followed them along with Hoseok.

"Give it to me." Hoseok tugged on my school bag as we entered the mall.

"Nah, it's okay." I shook my head. "Where are others?"

"They are already inside the gaming store. I waited with Minji outside cause she wanted to wait for Tae." Hoseok shrugged. 

We went to the escalator as we continued to talk about random things. Hoseok was telling me about the funny things that happened to them in past and I listened to him with all my interest. Taehyung and Minji have already disappeared out of our sight.

I laughed when he told me about a dumpling fight between Taehyung and Jimin. "Omg! I never knew they would fight over it!" I laughed while lightly slapping his arm. I hear my notification sound and took out my phone and it was Jungkook.

< WHERE ARE YOU BOTH!?! ]

[ Almost there >

I just wrote that even though I have no idea where to go. Hoseok knows. Talking about Hoseok, he suddenly went silent. I look beside me but he wasn't there. I turned around and saw him standing one step lower than me while looking at his phone.