『𝟹𝟸』

"CHEERS!!" Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi shouted as they clicked their glasses together and instantly took a sip for drinks and let out a sigh of relief

The loud beats from music were ringing in their ears, almost making them deaf but they didn't care. Their seats were located in a VIP area, a little far away from the stage. They were sitting on a u-shaped sofa and a table there, where all the drinks and food have kept.

Jungkook didn't come cause he was still underage to drink alcohol and he followed his dad's order, which was no underage drinking. He obeyed his father. Besides, he also stayed to keep an eye on his sisters cause they still don't want to leave them alone. Jungkook insisted to stay behind and letting his hyungs go and enjoy. What a lovely brother they have.

"Omg! It feels like heaven!" Jimin moaned, feeling the strong alcohol slowly burning his throat. His cheeks slowly took a tint of red, which wasn't visible because of the lightning of the club.

"I know right!" Taehyung took a few peanuts from the bowl and ate them.

"We got too focused with our sisters and totally forgot about these kinds of funs." Yoongi licked his lips.

"Not gonna lie but those days were also amazing. You know, spending time with them." Hoseok ran his hand through his hair.

"You are right." Jin nodded, sipping on his drink.

"And you know, Eunji hugged me today," Namjoon smirked when the other four snapped their heads towards him with wide eyes.

"No way!" Yoongi shouted.

"Ha! I won!" Namjoon grinned. "Now, where is my award?" All seven of them decided to play a small game. They decided to see which one of them will Eunji hug first and the one who will get a hug will win and he will be rewarded by others. They didn't take Minji cause she already had a habit to hug any one of them out of nowhere and she practically hugged everyone on their first day only.

"Fine." Jimin stood up and walked to Namjoon. He grabbed Namjoon's cheek and landed his lips on Namjoon's forehead. "Here you go." Everyone started to laugh while Namjoon held an 'I'm so done' face. Namjoon clicked his tongue and angrily gulped down his drink.

"Oh my god! It's one of the best rewards." Jin giggled. Jimin winked before walking back to his seat and jumping on it with a childish grin.

"Lemme also give you one reward." Taehyung stood up with an evil grin.

Namjoon's eyes went wide and he held his hand up while shouting, "NO!!" Everyone laughed again.

"What's so funny??" A new voice spoke. Their laughs died down when they recognized the new person standing across their table.

"Jackson?" Yoongi called out the brunette's name, who shrugged with an amused smile.

"Glad you recognized me." Jackson smiled. A man came and kept a chair, on which Jackson later sat.