Story Request

Story request

Hey.Today I was reading a story and lost it. Plshelp me to find itSo it was a complete story.It goes like Manik was staying all alone inhis mansion, his mother died when he wasyoung and now his father is also deadleaving the responsibility of his companyto him but from quite a long time thecompany was facing losses and the wholeblame came on Manik. He was at aposition that he could go bankrupt any daynow so he badly needed a investor but hadlost all hopes. Frustrated from all thesethings he one night tried to commit suicideby jumping off the highway but nandiniKhanna (right now a stranger to him)saved him and admitted him in a hospital.Next day when he woke up his two friendscame to meet him as soon as they got toknow about him being in hospital. He liedto them and stated it as an accident as hedid not want them to worry. Then nandinicame in his room in hospital to meet himand as soon as he got to know that he wassaved by her, he was angry on her forsaving him. Next day he came in officedespite the suggestion of taking an offfrom office by a caretaker Liza aunty. Hetold his friend that he could not afford a offas he had a meeting with a investor whomthey contacted with very difficulty. Soonthe investor came and a were shocked to see nandini unaware of her being theinvestor but she then reveal her being theinvestor. Manik badly needed a investor sohe not willingly agreed her as the investor.Later when he came back house Liza auntywished him happy birthday to which hewas shocked as nobody but sheremembered his birthday.

If anyone know the book name please help her to find the book

Thank you