18

y/n pov

There in the doorway stood a very confused and sleepy Tubbo. I immediately got off of Ranboo's lap, already missing his touch but the hotness moving to my already red face. When he fully realized what was happening and came back to sense he looked at Ranboo and said. "I told you she liked you" and calmly walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Ranboo just sat confused on the couch while I stood up infront of him, confused about what Tubbo meant. "Alright, good night you too" Tubbo said, walking in his room with the water, like nothing ever happened. I just stayed there in a bit of a shock but thankfully Ranboo seemed to recover fast.

"You umm... Wanted to say something?" He asked nervously. Fuck, I was gonna tell him I liked him. But it would be too awkward if I just said it while I was weirdly standing infront of him. "I, ummm... I really, fuck..." He got up from his seat, grabbed my hands with his and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I like you too" He said calmly, but I could feel his heart was raising, and so was mine. I didn't know what to say, but I did know one thing. I kissed him, again, having to pull him down so I could actually reach him. After the little shock was over he kissed back and sat on the couch not seperating our lips, me on his lap once again.

We had to catch our breaths again and at that moment it was my time to shine, "I know it may be hard after you go back to America and I know we just met like, a few months ago, but do you want to be my boyfriend?" His face immediately lit up like he heard the best news in his life.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes." He said, a little relieved that he doesn't have to be the one to ask that question. I once again didn't know what to say so I got up, pulled him up with me and dragged him to his bed like he did the night before. "We're going to bed" I said, falling on the bed and him laying next to me.

"But I'm not sleepyyy" He said but I knew he was because of timezone change. "Just go to bed" I said and went to cuddle with him. "Good night pretty boy" I said to him and quickly fell asleep, listening to his heartbeat.

ranboo pov

She just called me pretty boy?! I feel like my heart is about to explode. She thinks I'm pretty?! Okay, calm down I don't want to wake her up. I just cuddled up to her and tried to fall asleep but I really didn't want to, so I stayed up, just cuddling next to her.

an: surprise chapter bc im quarantined. anyways, i have bad news, this story is coming to an end. on the better side that moment im done with it im starting a tubbo one :). take care of urselfs <3