XII.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    "Time's up! And with that, the second round is officially over!" Juzo lifted me slowly off of their hands and I landed safely onto the ground. "Now, let's take a look at who our top four teams are! In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place..., Team Bakugo!.... In third place is Testute‐‐ Wait, what? It's Team Shinso? When did they come back from the dead?!"

     "What the fuck..." I mumbled, no way if we did all this work and didn't even make it passed the second round. "We were so close.... I'm, i'm so sorry...."

    Yosetsu sighed and rubbed my back in comfort, he completely looked elsewhere. "Well... we our best, didn't we? Close enough...."

    "Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we start the afternoon festivities!" Present Mic shouted still. I dropped my head in shame walking off before I heard someone yell.

     The boys looked at each other before Tetsutestu waved me back over to them. "Why don't we spend lunch together? You know, as teammates?"

     "Fuck it, let's go." I walked back over to them and we passed by my teammates who were sweating. I could tell that Bakugou and Todoroki wanted to speak with me but I quickly rushed off with the group.

   Juzo immediately walked up to the section with mozzarella sticks, "What?! Don't look at me like that, these are really good!"

   "Well, grab us a plate too." We all snatched a plate from the stand and I pulled out a ten and placed it on the table. 'Might as well pay up as a sorry...' Some superheroes walked up to us and talked about how well we did during the event, telling us to 'put it there' and give them a high five.

   "I don't know about you guys... but when I get home or even back to the classroom I want to take the fattest nap ever."

   "A nap or coma?" Yosetsu snickered as Tetsutetsu stretched back in the chair. Their friend with the green hair finally showed up and she pulled up a chair. No words were traded between us but a small nod broke away any form of stress I had.

    "This is a sports festival, we've prepared some super‐fun side games," the present mic explained as we finally finished eating lunch. I walked out behind the class 1-B boys. "Everyone can participate! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!—"

      "Ah‐‐" Aizawa immediately slammed his head on the table, disappointed as his students walked out in cheerleading outfits.

      "Hold up."

      "What are they doing?"

      "Looks like Class 1‐A is going' full‐on fanservice!" He howled into the mic, 'that's gross...they're kids..'

      "What?! You tricked us?" Mina winced as she hit Kamanari and Mineta with the pompoms. They were currently laughing their asses off at the girls.