Fine Line

Harry

The music was loud but by the look on Mitch's face he was enjoying the song that was playing and rattling the walls around. Mitch and I sat at the bar while I sipped on a beer and Mitch waited for the bartender to notice us so he could get another drink, and Mack and Ben were somewhere in that mass of people... I think... at least they should still be, I haven't seen them in a little bit but, I'm sure they're having fun... as long as they're using the buddy system I'm not concerned.

I felt Mitch nudge me and I leaned over and he put his face close to my ear. "That girl over there..." I looked over to see a beautiful girl sitting at the end of the bar, she smiled at me when she noticed she had my attention and I quickly looked back to Mitch. "She's been looking at you all night, man." I shook my head and looked back to the girl at the end of the bar. She had short, light brown hair and a beautiful smile.

The bare tender set two shot glasses filled with a clear drink in front of Mitch and he slid one to me and took the other, knocking it back like it was water. I shrugged and took the glass and threw it back, trying to keep myself from cringing at the burn as Mitch patted me on the back. I stood up from my seat, grabbed what was left of my beer and started walking to the end of the bar.

"This seat taken?" I asked loudly over the music, motioning to the empty the bar stool beside her. She smile and motioned for me to sit.

"Harry." I said leaning in a bit closer to make sure she heard. She smiled and held her hand out and I took it.

"Ashley." She said back and I squeezed her hand gently before letting go and taking a sip from my bottle. "Wanna dance?" She added and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, I don't dance!" I said chuckling and she shook her head with a giggle and leaned in, I could feel her breath on my ear as she got close.

"I'll show you." She said and grabbed my hand and stood up, making sure I followed behind her. As we walked towards the mass of people I glanced back at Mitch who was now joined by Mackenzie and her boyfriend, and he threw up a thumbs up. Mackenzie however, threw her hands up beside her and gave me a dirty look that I ignored.

Ashley spun back around to face me and placed a hand on my chest and the other on the side of my torso, as I place both hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me as we started moving with the best of the music. We moved like this for a short while before she pushed closer to me, our bodies almost fully pressed against each other's as she swayed her hips against me while I pulled her harder against me. She rolled up on her toe and placed a hand on the back of my neck to pull my head lower and placed a wet kiss below my ear.

"Let's go." She said lowly and pulled away from me and grabbed my hand and started pulling me further through the crowd, leading towards the back of the room, and we quickly slipped into the men's bathroom. She locked the door and immediately kissed me hard. I quickly spun us around and pushed her back against the door, placing a hand behind her head as the kiss became more aggressive and heated. She had a hand running through my hair and pulling at the roots as I unbuttoned her pants, and her other was up under my shirt running down my back. She pulled away for a moment and slid her shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor beside us as I leaned down just a little to snake my arms fully around her bare back.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked breathlessly and I pulled back and looked at her for a moment and froze. This isn't what I wanted... this isn't what I should be doing. I can't bury myself in another girl to make myself feel better about the one I can't have... "Harry?" Hearing my name on her lips sounded toxic, it made my stomach turn thinking about the mistake I was in the midst of making. I shook my head and stepped away from her. "Oh, that's okay... there's other things..." she said and took a step towards me, placing her hand on my belt, I gently pushed her hand off of me and I grabbed her shirt from the floor and handed it to her.