Chapter 64

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

We all waited for Davina to come out of her vision

We all waited for Davina to come out of her vision. It felt like forever until she finally did and when she did she was pissed. But she needed to sit for a few and collect her thoughts before she would say anything about her vision.

"Jake is going to fully turn his back on us." She says as Rachel looks pissed.

"I'll kill him!" She says as she paces the living room.

"Clearly Bella is involved!" Sam says as Davina nods her head.

"Whatever is going on with her has everything to do with it." Davina says as I sit next to her and hold her hand. "I don't know what it is but it has to be bad if we are going after all of them." She says as I think about what would be so bad that we would all want to go after the Cullens.

"You don't think she takes Rosalie and Emmett's kid do you?" I ask, making Davina growl at me. "I mean that would make us all go and fight." I say as Davina shakes her head no at me.

"No, this is something that will happen soon, not months from now." Davina says, making us all sigh in relief. "But they do plan on hurting me somehow!" She says as it was now mine and Paul's turn to growl.

"Do you know what they are planning to do?" Rachel asks as Davina shakes her head.

"No! But Jake did say that we know what they are planning." Davina says as she goes into deep thought.

"I won't let them touch my sister." Paul says as he looks over at Davina and then at Rachel. "Rach... I am sorry but if it comes down to it I will kill Jake if I have to." He says as Davina gasps.

"He is already planning on turning his back on us." Davina says as she looks at Sam. Sam looks at her questionably. "Jake, he is waiting for a good reason to leave us. So whatever happened to Bella, is his good reason to leave the pack." She says as we all just look at her.

"So whatever happened to Bella will be the reason they plan on hurting you. And the same thing will make Jake turn his back on us." Sam says as Davina nods her head. "Ok let all get some rest and let this sink in and revisit it tomorrow!" Sam says as we all agree that today has just been a little too much. So they all left. Even though Paul was reluctant to go. Davina assured him that she would be fine and that she had me here if anything happened.

I smiled at her as we picked up the rest of the house. I made sure that all the windows and doors were locked before we went upstairs. I watched as she went and took a shower. I wanted to join her but I knew she needed a minute to get her head right. Cause I need to think things over as well. It scared me that they would be planning to hurt her knowing that we will go after them. But I really wanted to know what Bella will do to make all of this happen.

 But I really wanted to know what Bella will do to make all of this happen

After we both showered and climbed into bed. I cuddled up to Jared, just wanting to have him close to me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close, needing the same thing as me. I fell asleep fast due to Jared's body heat. I smiled when I woke up and Jared was laying on top of me like a blanket. I giggled as I wiggled and all I got from him was a groan and him pulling me closer and holding me tighter.

"Jare... I need to pee!" I say, making him groan again but let go of me. I quickly use the bathroom and climb back into bed with him.

"Good you are back." He says as he pulls me over to him and covers me again. But our moment was short lived as someone started to pound on our door. I groaned as Jared got up and threw on some shorts before heading downstairs.

I changed my clothes before I went down to see who was bangging on our door. It didn't surprise me when Jared started yelling about how I wasn't going to help him and that Bella wasn't my concern and that he needed to move on. I sighed as I sent a text to Paul and Sam letting them know that Jake was at our door starting shit again. When I got downstairs Jared was outside with Jake.

I opened the door and looked at Jared. He sighed as I knew he didn't want me out here. I looked over at Jake and just shook my head at him. "Jake, don't know or care as to why you are here but you will not be getting any help from me when it comes to Bella." I say as Jake looks at me hurt.

"I am sorry that I keep hurting you but I need her in my life. I need you in my life as well. I know it is fucked up but I love you both!" Jake says as I shake my head again at him.

"That's the thing Jake, I am not hurt by you any more. I have moved on from you. I could care less about who you are with or what you do with your life. But I will not help you with Bella. Because that bitch has caused nothing but problems. And I do not care about her. She is not part of the pack and she is not part of the tribe. She has never been or will be my friend. So she is not my concern." I say as Jake just looks at me. "Please get that through your head. If you want to be a part of her life then fine but stop making us be a part of it cause we don't want to." I say as Jake nods his head at me.

"I am sorry that I bother you then!" Jake says before he walks away from our house. Not even an hour later Bella shows up making me and Jared sigh as now we have to deal with her.

"Call my brother and Sam. Let them know that now she is here." I say as I walk outside before she can ever reach the front door. "Bella!" I say as she just glares at me.

"Where are Rosalie and Emmett?" She demands. I smile as she stomps her foot at me.

"Why should I tell you?" I ask as she huffs at me.

"Because they are going to be my family! And they need to come home to us." She says as I laugh at her. She really believed that they were her family.

"But they don't want you as part of their family!" I say making her scream at me.

"Just tell me where they are so I can bring them home to the people that care about them." She says, as I smile at her. I know I was pissing her off and it made me smile even more.