You Just Pissed Me Off! & I'm Hungry...

Over the days as a teacher alongside All Might, Lady Phoenix was putting all of her classes through intense training and even sparred with them. Through her lunch break she'd hear her little brother gushing facts about her quirk and home life even Katsuki told his friend group that she pretty cool which made her laugh. Y/n was completely proud of her students, all of them she even met the kid that she had saved years ago from the burning building; Hitoshi Shinso.

Y/n was walking with Nemuri-chan in her civilian clothes and laughing as class 1-A were at the USJ with Eraserhead and Thirteen before Tenya Iida had ran pass them looking worried while her blood turned cold. Her eyes looked aside to the open window before jumping out of the top floors window level and let her wings out to fly towards the USJ to land on the dome seeing Shota and a man covered in multiple hands holding his elbow to see it breaking apart slowly for her to see muscle left. Her eyes looked around to see the kids were far enough away from danger.

Quickly thinking Y/n flew up high into the air then dive bombed onto the dome spinning rapidly around with flames surrounding her form to bust inside shouting out.

Lady Phoenix: "FLAME PURIFICATION!!!!" A huge stream of fire hit the ground forcing the villian to fall onto the ground and away from Shota. Burn marks caked the dirt as everyone looked up as the fire faded away with a strong gust of wind from huge wings of feathered fire. "Eraserhead, are you okay? Can you fight with that injury?" She questioned glaring at the villians in front of her as well the unconscious ones.

Eraserhead: "Kid, get out of here." He said seriously before a hard glare was thrown his way from his former student.

Lady Phoenix: "Hell no, they'd have to kill me before getting to you!" She shouted out angrily while her eyes glared at the villian covered in hands and purple gas one. The one with hands all over was laughing hysterically. "What's so funny, handsy?"

???: "Our plan was to kill a few kids to draw out All Might but, the symbol of peace's former sidekick and number five ranked hero will do as well... kill her." The villian's raspy voice spoke up til Y/n was punched away from Eraserhead at top speed to hit the wall with a blood curling scream as her spine snapped on impact as the students gasped in fear while the others run back to the center.

Izuku: "Y/n, No!" He shouted out in his head about to get out of the water til Tsu stopped him while Y/n's flames burned away her body then returned quickly to have a look of pure fury on her face as well a smile.

Lady Phoenix: "Okay, now I'm pissed..." She said seriously before popping her knuckles and jumped around side to side to loosen up a bit.

???: "What, How is she not dead?! Nomu was capable of destroying that woman!!!" The villian with hands questioned the gas vapor man til a blur passed the villians to look over to see Lady Phoenix leaning against the childish man and playing with the hand that was once on his face.