3.2 Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for waiting

Ayanokoji POV

After 45 minutes. I asked the sisters to submit the papers. They submitted them to me with a frown on their faces.

I checked their papers. I doubt that they will graduate from high-school

'Wow, their observational skills are top-notch, but in terms of academics they seem so dumb.'

Kiyo: "Impressive, you all got 100." I paused for a bit. They looked so surprised and happy. "Combining your scores that is" Now, their faces are filled with disappointment. "I will be blunt, you are very much poor in your academics. You couldn't even solve some grade schooler's questions."

Their faces looked like their happiness has been faded from existence. I felt bad for them.

Kiyo: "But you can improve."

Nino: "But how? We are dumb, you know."

Kiyo: "No human is born with superior ability. The 3rd president of America Thomas Jefferson said 'All men are created equal '. They will develop and refine their skills when growing up. You, quints needed to be refined. You have potential.  You each have defects, but you have your strengths as well."

It is a fact that no child is born with superior ability. They will find what they are good at in the days of childhood and hone their skills. Most humans seek perfection. That is the reason that place, the white room was created. (A/N: Sorry, if I am bad at words. I will try my best to improve). I am sure the quintuplets have their abilities.

Miku: "What do you mean?"

Kiyo: "Here's an advice. Each of you has specific subjects you are good at. Try teaching others for a week. I will guide you on how to teach yourselves. I will later decide that should I tutor you or not? I am sure you will have progress."

Yotsuba: "Let's try it."

Itsuki: "I guess we should give it a try."

The other 3 reluctantly nodded

Miku was strong in Japanese history. But she erased the right answers and chose the wrong ones. I will confront her later.

Kiyo: "It's late now. You 5 should probably go back."

Nino: "Uh, yeah. Are you gonna come for dinner?"

Kiyo: "No. I am gonna cook myself and sleep."

Itsuki: "You can cook?"

Kiyo: "Yeah. But I am not a good cook as Nino."

Ichika: "Well, you are gonna feed us some time, Kiyotaka-kun."

Kiyo: "Sure."

Miku: "See you tomorrow."

Yotsuba: "Ayanokoji-san, please give me some tips tomorrow."

Kiyo: "For what?"

Yotsuba: "I want to be useful in athletics. So, I want your help. I want to be faster."

Seems like Yotsuba is serious about athletics. I should probably help her.

Kiyo: "Roger that, Yotsuba."

Itsuki: "Good night, Ayanokoji-kun."

Kiyo: "Good night."

Morning

I have done my regular workout and I gave some tips to Yotsuba on how to be faster. After that, I came to my dorm, showered, prepared brunch for myself, and went to class.

Ike: "Good morning, Yamauchi!"

Yamauchi: "Good morning Ike!"

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. It'd been one week since the entrance ceremony, and Ike and Yamauchi would always make it to class right before the bell rang.