AFTERMATH

Karna returned Anga next-day afternoon. He didn't rest or eat in his whole journey. He returned to palace and saw his family was waiting for him. He went to th and hugged them. All four of them then came to Karna's chamber where food was already arranged , they all ate lunch there. Avantika informed him that Radha and Adhiratha do know of the conspiracy and court proceedings were already done. Karna just nodded and told all of them what all has transpired. He told them that after saving all of them he left them in care of Vidhur's spy and what all will happen now was upto royals of Hastinapur. He didn't want to mingle among their family matter or politics. He prepared a letter and summoned a messenger bird to sent it to Bheeshma. He wanted to go to train army but Avantika and Radha told him to rest. Avantika informed him Saint Vishwamitra is already training them on his behalf. He nodded and went to his bed to sleep. He was too tired because of emotional turmoil inside of him so he slept very soon. Radha and Adhiratha were proud of their son but Avantika was worried about him. The behaviour of Pandavas and Kunti till now has made Karna some what cold towards them but this sudden change will again set disturbance inside Karna. Only tridevs and herself know what various emotions were going on inside Karna. It seems destiny deliberately making his life more complicated than it is.

WITH PANDAVAS AND KUNTI

Pandavas and Kunti were on s boat now. They have changed their clothes from royals to a normal bhraman. They all were in deep thought of what happened yesterday and before.

FLASHBACK YESTERDAY NIGHT

Yesterday they had discovered about the palace being made of wax and were going to capture Purlochan and his family to interrogate but suddenly kunti became unconscious and black smoke emerged from her. Before they can help one by one all of them too became unconscious. Arjun who can control his sleep was last one to fell but despite of all struggle he too went unconscious but he was scared of what was going to his family.

When they all woke up. They were outside of palace in protection of a spy of Vidhur. The spy told them every thing. The spy had already interrogated them and truth of whole incident was told to them. Pandavas instantly blame Shakuni and Kauravas for the incidents. Spy told them that Purlochan and his family jumped in the fire and there is no proof of this being conspiracy. Kunti told spy to wait for a while as she has something to discuss with her sons.

When spy left they were alone again kunti asked.

Kunti : Did anyone of you know why have we suddenly became unconscious yesterday.

Bheem : It must be part of conspiracy of Duryodhana and Shakuni.

Arjun : I am not sure about that, it isn't like we ate something or anything so how we all can suddenly become unconscious and black gas in coming out of all of us.

Nakul : So it was just coincidence that we became unconscious as soon as we found about palace. No I don't think so.

Yudhishthir : Sahdev what is you opinion, you are after all most knowledgeable among us.

Sahdev : Jyeshtha i think it was coincidence.

Bheem : Why and What about black gas.

Sahdev : Bhrata I think someone has performed black magic on us that black gas was after effects of someone removing the effect of black magic from us.

Nakul : What are you saying Sahdev, we have always followed dharm and controlled our ripus how can black magic affect us.

Sahdev : Not really.

Bheem : What are you trying to say? say it clearly.

Sahdev : I don't want to hurt your feelings. Don't you find something odd about our behaviour, thoughts and actions in past months.