Tea And A Fair Warning

~If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.~ 1 John 4:15

Okay, so I calculated this! if i do one/two chapters for this book a day— that will mean that it'll be finished by the 28th or 29th!

Pretty good deal if I say so myself! 🤔😌
I really hope this works tho—I never finished a book in a single months time before😅😅😭

🎃🤖👻👑
______________

(Y/N) holds up the suitcase on top of the car, Cory taking the rope and cutting it with his garden pliers as he gently takes it away from (Y/N) and places it on the ground.

Undoing the latches, he lifts open the suitcase. Only a Japanese school hat was in there as he took it and put it on his head, making sure to pull back his blue locks before doing so.

"I didn't know you still had that."

He turned to (Y/N), wiping down his yellow rain coat as he nodded. "Yep, not a scratch either. Come on, let's go."

. . . . .

(Y/N) walked down the stone stairs first, begins carefully of how damp and slippery they were as Cory hesitated at the top of them, shaking his head before following.

Now standing in front of the door, (Y/N) looked inside the window before knocking on it. Slightly impatient, Cory used the door knocker before looking inside with (Y/N).

They jumped back in surprise when three Scottish Terriers entered their vision on the other side of the window, barking at them as a smiling old lady with pink hair opened the door.

Two of the Scottish Terriers immediately jumped at Cory, pawing at his stomach as they did while the other one was on its hind legs, black tail wiggling happily as (Y/N) scratches behind its ears.

"Cease your infernal yapping!" Miss Spink scolded, the Scottish Terriers whimpering at her tone before surrounding Cory in circle. She looked up and smiled warmly. "How nice to see you, Cornelius. And (Y/N), what a surprise! It's been a while!"

She stepped aside, backing up a couple feet with her walker. "Would you like to come in? We're playing cards."

Cory hung up his hat and unbuttoned his raincoat. "Still Cor-nelius, Miss Spink."

"It's good to see you again, Miss Spink!" (Y/N) smiled, kneeling down as the three Scottish Terriers whined for attention from the girl.

"Miriam!" She called at the curtain and winking at the two. "Put the kettle on!"

As she walked behind the curtain, Cory stared at one of their posters, shocked at how they looked nothing like they did before and following (Y/N) in.

"April, I think you're being followed." From the entry way of the kitchen Miss Forcible squinted through her blue glasses, her chest bouncing as (Y/N) waved with closed eyes, Cory looking at her with a blank face.

"It's (Y/N) and the new neighbor, Miriam." Miss Spink waddled past the kitchen. "Cornelius."

She stopped and faced Miss Forcible. "They'll be having the oolong tea."

"No! Oh, no, no." Miss forcible shook her head, her platinum blonde hair swishing. "I'm sure they'd prefer jasmine."

"No, oolong." Miss Spink frowned with an unimpressed expression.

"Ah. Jasmine it is, then!"

"Oh!" The pink haired woman palmed her forehead before waddling to the living room. "Come on, boys."