Ch-15, A Father's Wish

A father holds his daughter's hands for a short while,
But he holds her heart forever!❤️

In the evening, Bondita woke up, still being on top of him and found Anirudh already awake. He was just looking at her. He was clearly admiring her.

"What are you looking at, Pati Babu?!" She asked, smirking at him.

"My world!" He replied and kissed her head lovingly.
"Did you sleep well, Jaan?" He asked and made her lie beside him.

"I always have the best sleep in your arms, Pati Babu!" She replied and  kissed his cheek.

"And did you sleep well, My little Angel?!" He asked looking down at her stomach and touching it softly.

"Why won't he sleep well in his Baba's arms?" She said and hugged him tightly. He kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Come on, now get up quickly!" He said kissing her forehead. "You even need to talk to Maa Baba!" He said, now being desperate to not send her away.

"I really have been so stupid, to not think even once about letting you go!... I didn't even think, how was I gonna breath without you?" He said, feeling so stupid of himself and she just nodded with a laughter.

They quickly got up and went down after getting ready.
Walking down, Bondita saw that her Maa was busy talking to her Mother-in-law and her Baba had yet not walked down.

She looked and Anirudh and he nodded. She had decided to go to her Baba. She quickly went up and entered his room. She had never really paid a heed to knock her Baba's door, since childhood. It has always been so normal for her to run into his room, without asking as she always felt it to be her right!

Her Baba was combing his hair and getting ready to go downstairs. As soon as he saw his daughter he turned around and walked to her excitedly.

"Finally!.... My princess!" He said and hugged her. "You haven't talked to me since the morning, Roshogulla!" He complained and she just grinned.

"Sorry Baba!... I was a bit busy." She said and he just hugged her again. It had been so long that he had hugged his daughter. She too had missed him so much, but she couldn't talk to him, because she knew that she won't be able to control her tears. She had never been able to!...

"Come here, I have so much to talk to you!" Her Baba told and made her sit on the bed beside him. She just smiled.

"So tell me, how is my lovely daughter?" He asked pulling her cheeks.

"I'm absolutely fine!... How are you?!... I missed you so much!" She said, and hugged him tightly to hide her tears. She obviously couldn't hide them from her father, afterall.

"You remember, how I used to give you plenty of kisses, after I returned from work, when you were little?!" He asked kissing her cheek.

"Yes! Atleast a hundred!" She said and guess what, she wasn't even wrong!

"My sweet daughter!" He said. "You were this small, when you came!" He said, showing it with his hands. Indeed she was really small!...

"Bondita!.... I'm so happy, beta!... You don't even know how big this happiness is!... You will now be a mother!... My little Bondita, will now be a  mother!... It's just unbelievable!..." Her Baba told, feeling so overwhelmed and tears brimmed in her eyes too, which she tried to hide by looking down.

"I myself never knew this before, that I wanted this happiness too!... I too am experiencing this for the first time, right?" He laughed.

"But truly, it's the biggest happiness!.... The happiness that I had when I held you in my arms was the greatest!.... But suddenly, this one feels even greater!" He told and hugged her.