Chapter 65

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"How about we all meet and they can tell you

"How about we all meet and they can tell you. What I have already told you!" I say as Bella smiles at me.

"That would be great! Then we can take them home where they truly belong." Bella says as I nod my head at her. "When should we meet?" She asks as I smile even bigger.

"Normal spot and lets say in three hours." I say as Bella nods her head and walks back to her truck. I smile as this is about to be funny. Not only is Bella in for a surprise but so are the Cullens. I walk back inside and start to text everyone letting them know that we have a meeting in three hours and to be there to support Rosalie and Emmett.

The best part is that Rosalie and Emmett were ready to tell them that they were human again and that they were having a baby and how they were never going to go back to them. That they are going to stay in La Push with me and the pack and live a happy life with their child.

Jared was laughing as we all were walking to the meeting. Rosalie covered her small baby bump as Emmett assured her that we wouldn't let anything happen to her. I smiled at her and held her hand. It calmed her a little knowing that I would be by her side.

"OH! Thank god... You both are alright!" Bella says as Rosalie glares at her.

"Edward shut your blood singer, whores mouth.! Please!" Rosalie says as Bella looks shocked. She opens and closes her mouth.

"We are not coming back to the coven. Not now, not ever!" Emmett says, causing all of them to gasp.

"But why?" Esme asks, as she looks the most hurt out of all of them.

"Davina gave us the best gift that any vampire could ask for when they are not happy being a vampire." Rosalie says as she squeezes my hand. I smile at her and nod my head. "Davian was able to make us human again and I am pregnant!" She says as they all look shocked. Even Jake looks shocked. But that wasn't a surprise since we don't tell him what is going on with Rosalie and Emmett.

"That is not possible!" Carlisle says as Rosalie rolls her eyes at him.

"Well it's true. So we are going to live here in La Push with Davina and the pack. I mean they care more about us than any of you ever did!" Emmett says as they all look down in shame. "I mean pushing Bella on all of us. When all she did was bring us danger. Or never listening to our concern about her. All you ever did was push us to the side all because of Edward and Alice." He says as I nod my head in agreement with him.

"NO! This is not ok! Change them back! They are my family now! Not yours!" Bella demands as the pack growls at her and Rosalie glares.

"We don't like you Bella and we sure as hell don't want you in our lives let alone our childs." Rosalie says as Bella stomps her foot and looks at Edward.

"Edward, do something!" She says with a pout. Edward shakes his head at her.

"I am not sure what you want me to do? They have made up their minds. They do not want to come back and be with us or you!" He says as I smile at him. "But Davina can do something about it! She has the power to turn them back." He says, making Bella look over at me.

"I am sorry but I will not do anything for any of you or her! This is Rosalie and Emmett's choice and they have made it... So, you all need to accept it and move on! 'Cause unlike you their choice matters to me! Their feelings and lives matter to me!" I say as Bella glares at me.

"Jake, do something! Make her listen to us!" She yells over at Jake. I burst out laughing.

"Bella there is nothing I can do! If Rosalie and Emmett have made their choice. Even if they hadn't, Davina would never listen to me, not for you!" He says as Bella looks back over at me and screams. "I wish I could help you when it comes to Davina but she has made it clear that when it comes to me and you she will never help us, never be on our side and will never give us what we want. Because she does care what happened to us and never will." He says as I smile at him.

"Good, you finally got it. That she is not my concern as she is nothing to me but a useless blood bag!! And as long as you have your head up her ass neither are you!" I say as Rosalie laughs.

"About damn time!" Rosalie says as everyone but Jake nods their heads.

"No! I am human... She has to care! She has to protect me!" Bella yells out at all of us.

"But you are not part of the pack and you are not part of the tribe and most importantly you are not part of my family!" I say as Bella looks over at me shocked. "So I could care less about you and what you want or need as you mean nothing to me. If you die today I would not care. I would care more about what I want to make for dinner than I do about you!" I say as Bella, Esme and Alice gasp at me.

"You don't really mean that do you? Bella is human! And needs your protection!" Alice asks as I nod my head at her.

"Yes I do! Bella is nothing to me! She has nothing to do with my future and what it holds. And let's not forget all the trouble she has caused because of Edward and Jake!" I say as Alice looks sad at me then Bella. Edward looks pissed the more I talk. "She has chosen her path and now she has to live with it. She is a whore and I don't help whores!" I say as Alice looks over at Bella sad but nods her head at me.

"Then you need to give us all the same chance to be human!" Edward says as I start to laugh at him.

"Even if I could, I wouldn't. This was a gift not only from me but my ancestors. And the rest of you are not worthy of that gift." I say as Edward shakes his head at me.

"Not good enough. We all deserve a chance to be human and have a human life." Carlisle says as I sigh.

"Nope! Never going to happen! Sorry. My ancestors don't see you as worthy to be giving that gift." I say as they all look confused. "You see Rosalie and Emmett were the ones saying that Bella needed to be human and not to be involved in the supernatural world. As the rest of you pushed Edward into getting to know her! But that doesn't mean you are entitled to anything from me. Just like Bella isn't entitled to be protected by me." I say as Bella looks pissed and the rest of the Cullens look hurt!

"But I have always wanted to be a mother as well!" Esme says as she smiles over at me.

"And I am sorry that you can't be. But it still doesn't change the fact that there is nothing I can do for you! Not that I would want to if I could!" I say as Esme pouts. Carlisle hugs her.

"Are we done? I want to get back home. We have things to do!" Rosalie says as she picks at her nails.

"Almost!" Sam says as he looks over at the Cullens and Bella. "We will allow you to change Bella... But once she has been bitten or whatever you want to call it. You all need to leave and never return! And I mean ever." Sam says as Carlisle nods his head. "You have 30 days to change her and be gone by the end of the 30 days." Sam says as Bella looks sad.

"What about my father? I will still be able to come and check on him right?" Bella asks, looking over at Jake.

"You will be dead and one of them. Your father will not be your concern once you are turned." I say as Bella looks at me sad. "Remember you are picking this path not us. If any of you are caught in this area, after 30 days, it will be your death!" I say as the Cullens nod their heads. Bella just pouts and stomps her foot at me.

"This is not fair! What do we get out of all of this?" Bella asks as I shake my head at her. I look at Edward and point at Bella.

"This is who you want to spend your life with? You must be desperate!" I say as I look back at Bella. "You get to be changed into one of them!" I say pointing to the rest of the Cullens. Bella pouts and stomps her foot again.