fourty seven; kiss with a fist

"So," Delilah placed the magazine that she was skimming through on her lap, "Where's Alice?"

Everyone in the room froze what they were doing once the words had left Delilah's lips, it wasn't until a few seconds later that they regained movement.

"What's that magazine about?" Bella changed the subject before it could be expanded on.

"Just the usual stuff," Delilah pulled her friend a weird look, "Where's Alice?" Usually Alice would be buzzing round the room, chatting the ear off of Delilah. So it was weird that wasn't happening now.

"Oh so the usual stuff like, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney-?"

"-Bella, we're looking for an A word now. Where is Alice?" Delilah knew she shouldn't have watched 'Alice in Wonderland' last night with Renesmee, now she couldn't stop quoting it. She had practically become the Red Queen.

Now Bella dropped the act, there was no more smile on her face, or interest in her eyes. That was all taken over by an apologetic look, first it was directed at Delilah, then it moved around every other person in the room. "Esme, can you take Renesmee upstairs?"

The woman nodded, shooting a small smile at Delilah, who was now quite on edge, "Isabella."

"Any need for my Sunday name?" She tried to lighten the mood.

"What's going on?"

Edward walked over to stand next to his wife who had now stood up from the sofa, Delilah coping the action. "Don't get mad, Delilah."

A glare was shot Edward's way, "If you tell me not to get mad, I'm gonna get mad."

"We don't want you to hulk out." Obviously Emmett had to throw in a dig.

"I wouldn't hulk out, Emmett. I would Rachel Weisz out, and I'd turn you into Mila Kunis."

"Is that....... Oz the Great and Powerful?"

Delilah internally groaned, she knew she shouldn't have agreed to watch all those films with Renesmee, they were now permanently engraved in her brain.

"Maybe," Delilah shrugged awkwardly, "Now talk or my winged monkeys will fly."

"They're baboons."

"Whatever."

"Alice is gone." Rosalie interrupted the tense conversation.

"Well, I can see that," She stated rather rudely, and then immediately felt bad, "Sorry."

"You might want to sit down, Delilah." Carlisle had the idea that if they could sit the girl down, give her a blood bag, preferably a B positive, her favourite. Then they could try to control her reaction.

However, Delilah wasn't stupid. The manipulator would not be manipulated. "No, tell me what's happened, or I'll force it out of you. You all have two seconds."