Chapter 49~ Vodka

Not edited- HEY BAEEEE, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AT THE END OR EVEN NOW AT THE BEGINNING.

Play the songgggggggg

I hate life

I hate being not cuddled

I hate when cookies fall into your milk

I hate when your socks get wet

I also just happen to hate when I have to sit here with Molly bitch, no Consy and Cock sucker all on the same table. Thankfully, Seb, Nico, Mason, Athena and Abby are all also here suffering with me. Everyone at this table has made it pretty clear that they all hate it's presence. Only blond we like is Abby.

"I know, it's so sad right? I can't believe daddy's calling me and keeping me from spending Christmas with my boyfriend and his family" she shakes her head as my heart pounds with excitement. Her daddy called her saying he wanted her there for Christmas morning so she has to fly out in about 3 hours.

I'm going to drink vodka in appreciation for the world's kind gesture.

"I know right, it's so fucking sad" Abby says sarcastically as she shakes her head slowly. "Right! I wish I could have stayed here with you all" Molly adds, wait-she doesn't think Abby's actually being serious does she? I'm dumb, really dumb and even I know when she's being sarcastic.

Seb snorts lightly before choking on his water, Nico rolls his eyes as he stuffs his face with mashed potatoes.

"it would have been so much fun with you here" Athena adds with a small nod and I chuckle under my breath when she looks down rolling her eyes.

"I want to stab you three times before letting Ivy burn your face off" Nico sips on his water and my eyes widen as Molly gasps, "I know how to bury dead anima-people" Abby adds with a small smirk as she pokes her food with the fork. "I have a saw, sledge hammer, and so many other fun things laying around in my garage" Seb shrugs and I bite down on my lip to keep myself from laughing when I see It's face

Taking a quick peak over at Ares I find his eyes already on mine, I look right away from his dark eyes and lay back in my chair full from the amazing dinner Athena made us. I have a food belly and no intent to work out.

I pick up my phone trying not to laugh at Molly, "How dare you all!" she shouts and I cringe a bit at her high voice she forces, having absolutely nothing to do on my phone I decide to go onto Instagram.

"Don't you have a plane to catch?" I hear Ares and no one at the table misses the irritation in his voice, we all look up at him but his eyes are on her with a small glare. She looks at him and my eyebrows furrow at the look they share.

That seems...Weird

"Oh go have couple fights somewhere else, I don't wanna hear it" Athena snaps throwing a pea at her son as I let out a small laugh, all eyes fall to me and I look away from Molly scowling at me before looking to Ares.