You know, right?

"Here," Haru smiled, handing Chongyun a canned drink, soon sitting on the bench, next to him. She took off her headphones, putting them in a case and then in her purse, "Right! So how did you get Xingqiu to ask you out a second time?!" She seemed genuinely intrigued. "Haha, I didn't. I was the one who asked him out." Yun said, acting a little proud. Haru clapped for him, "Good job!" She had a wide smile on, pushing her hair behind her ears, her bangs still in the way because they were cut short, "I.. actually went out with Sena the other day." She looked down at her knees, "We went to the park, and even a restaurant late at night, you know," She looked at Yun, her eyes slightly watery, but hidden with a smile, "The on you recommended, the spicy one or something." She laughed, "When we were walking home, it felt right. I don't know how to explain it, but I had the urge to tell her. But," She paused, the smile she was using to hide herself had now faded, "She properly rejected me. " Chongyun's face remained a little neutral, he was kind of just in shock of all the things she was telling him. "She said being in a relationship would just hurt the both of us, though she still wanted to be friends. I didn't understand what she meant until I saw you and Xingqiu. Staying friends is probably better for us, hidden relationships aren't really my thing." She laughed. "Yeah," Chongyun started, but he didn't know what to say next. He kept thinking, what would Haru have said if I was in her situation, but it doesn't matter because she's probably already said that to herself. "While she did reject you," He continued, "She never said she didn't feel the same way. Though, maybe you shouldn't hold on to such feelings. Maybe this is her way of expressing her love to you? By letting you go." Yun ended. He's not much help since he overthinks everything. "Hahaha!!" Haru burst out laughing, startling Yun. She sniffed wiping a few tears, "I knew you'd say that." She smiled, making Yun smile too. Her laugh was definitely contagious. "Well, you're probably right. Maybe I should move on, if I even can." "Ive liked her for a little too long, no?" She looked toward Yun. Though the only thing he could respond with was a smile.
     Haruka stood up, "Right, thanks for letting me rant about everything." She laughed, she genuinely looked happier, "Let's talk about your problems now." She smiled, telling him to stand up. They walked off, just circling around the city, talking with each other really does make them feel better.

     Xingqiu panicked, though he couldn't stop his speech. So while he talked about everything he memorized, his mind was full of  Yun. What were they meeting about? And why was Chongyun even here? Did they meet up just to watch us? But then why would they run away? Ugh, stupid Yun! He knows I didn't plan it to be today right? I would've hoped to have our first date today or something.. "Mr. Xingqiu!" A reporter kind of shouted, bringing him back. Oh.. he had finished his speech. One of the reporters dared to ask such a question, "Is this a forced marriage or do you genuinely love Sena?" This question stunned the both of them. Xingqiu sure hadn't practiced this one in front of the mirror. He looked at Sena, but she looked just as clueless as of what to answer. Xingqiu but his arm around Sena, "No, I truly love Sena" He said, the reporters going crazy. Fuck. Please say Yun doesn't watch the news.