𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

     HANAMIYA DIDN'T GET IT

     he didn't understand why takao was hanging out with them, specifically the princess for the entire day.

and to make his day even more boring, aisa had dismissed him and akashi for the rest of the time, allowing them to take a break and train with their comrades.

     "who the fuck does she think she is? one day she's pulling me down on the couch and then the other she's tossing me away! it's like I'm her bitch or something", hanamiya grumbled.

     akashi simply did not bother to give any of his input. although he had the confidence that his presence could overpower hanamiya, hanamiya was someone that he preferred not to interact with.

     "hey, you! aren't you even a bit mad that she's just using you as she pleases? considering your a miracle and the son of the great duke akashi", hanamiya commented, trying to expose akashi's bitterness.

after all, if hanamiya was having a bad time, then people around him should as well.

"not really. it's our duty to serve her highness to the best of our abilities", akashi naturally replied.

"pft! what a conditioned response...just like a well trained dog", hanamiya insulted with a grin.

akashi's eyes narrowed, as he knitted his brows.

"don't compare me to the likes of you. my goals and actions are beyond your understanding", akashi warned, as he marched off to who knows where.

hanamiya clicked his tongue in annoyance, as he had almost caved into the male's intensity.

"what the hell was that?"

"OI, CAPTAIN!!"

hanamiya then groaned, as he had incidentally walked himself to the training grounds, where yamazaki had already spotted him and waved for him to come over.

"eh, what're you doing here today, captain? aren't you supposed to be serving the princess or something?", hara asked.

     "fuck off!"