The Dinner

Marinette

"Mari over here!" I heard a female voice call me over, I turned to see my um mother I guess. I smiled and walked over to them with Bella and Damian following behind closely.

"Hey guys" I smiled as they all greeted us back. We sat down "Ah waiter can I have a booster seat please?" I asked him, he looked around our age. He instantly blushed by nodded walking off to her the seat. Everyone looked at me, "What?" Jon smirked, "Looks like someone has a little crush on you" I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about" everyone but Bella face palmed, he literally just blushed when you spoke to him, I think he's falling I loveeee" I was very confused blushing is natural. "You know it's possible he recognizes me as one of my personas. Not everyone is dumb and gullible." I yawned they shook their heads slightly.

"Mari, you are too nice for your own good" Conner said I shrugged my shoulders. The waiter came back with the booster seat and I smiled thanking him. He blushed again "Hey are you okay?" I asked him he turned to look at me. "Ah y-yes I'm just u-um tired hehe" I nodded my head and smiled. We all have him our orders and left it at that.

"Mari can I talk to you real quick?" Damian asked pulling me away from the table. We went outside to talk somewhere quiet, "What's wrong?" I asked him he groaned and ran his hands down his face.

"Tt maybe I should just keep you out of the public, everywhere we go it seems everyone suddenly has a crush on you" I looked at him then burst out laughing. "Tt why are you laughing I'm serious?" I stopped laughing and held his hands.

"You really need to get over this jealousy thing, even so if I wanted someone else I would have chosen someone else. Plus we aren't together correct?" I raised my eyebrow as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Tt who told you that? Because it wasn't me" I cocked my head to the side. "Damian Al Ghul Wayne YOU said that we could figure this out together on that we were TOGETHER" I pulled my head back up and stuck my tongue out.

I started to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and kissed me. He cupped my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We eventually pulled apart because we needed the thing we call oxygen.

He looked at me and smirked as I flushed red, "I don't like you and we don't speak of this" I squinted my eyes at him. "Tt yes we will when we get back home or else I'm telling Bella" he stuck his tongue out and walked away. I ran over to him starting a whole foreign argument.

"No we aren't talking about it and YOU aren't telling her anything" I crossed my arms. "Tt yes I am if you decide to ignore your statement from a couple of minutes ago" I looked at him "No we aren't" we sat down at the table still arguing

"Tt yes we are you're the reason the kiss happened and why we have to talk about it" he smiled "No your jealousy is the reason, and we've kissed multiple times already it's the reason and way it happened why you wanted to talk about it" I could see everyone at the table looking at us now.

"Tt yes we will there's no avoiding it" I just groaned in annoyance. "Are you guys okay?" Jon asked "No/yes" we both said we both looked at each other. We squinted our eyes daring the other to say something. "Damian is just being an arse tonight" I smiled as Damian spoke up "Tt no Mari is being difficult" "Am not" I replied "Are too" he responded

"You little shit" I mumbled "Mommy that's not nice" I looked over at Bella and smiled. "I'm sorry Princess your friend Dami is just being annoying" she out here finger to her chin "I thought he was my dad?" I choked on my water and snapped my head towards both of them. Bella has a look of confusion while Damian smirked and had a face of victory.

"You little-" before I could finish I was cut off "Okay you two I think we should get to the news we have well more like Jon has" Mother I guess said. I looked over to see Jon bouncing up and down in his seat like Bella when she's waiting for cookies.

"What's up Jon?" His smiled brightened "Okay, okay, okay so I remembered you don't live here so you'll be leaving next month" I nodded "Well I decided to move to Paris with you and attend school with you" his smiled brightened as my eyes widened.

I smiled and he hoped up out of his seat ran over and hugged me lifting me out of my seat. "J-Jon c-can't b-breathe" I said before he let me go. "Oops, sorry Mari" I smiled at him "So does this mean you'll be moving in with us in Paris?" He cocked his head to the side.

"I was planning on getting an apartment but if you're okay with me staying with you guys of course I will" I smiled and nodded "Now why would I let my little brother stay in an apartment when I have a mansion with more than enough rooms" his eyes widened and I swear I saw a sparkle.

"Guys, guys, guys she called me her little brother oh my god, she said it oh my god, oh my god" I looked at him awkwardly, "Um I also call her" I pointed to my mother "Mother because calling her Lois is weird when I now know who she really is" she smiled at me as I gave her one of my signature smiles back.

"Im happy you feel that way and are okay with it" that's when father I guess looked over to me. "Oh so I'm still just Clark? That's wrong on so many levels"
I looked at him "Um no you were actually father but hey I can take it back" I smiled "NO" he realized how our bed spoken. "No, I'd course not father is fine" I nodded my head and smiled.

"Ah Mari there's one more thing we have to say tonight" I looked up at father as he looked at Damian. I turned my head to a nervous Damian "Awl look at the nervous little Demon" I said smiling "Tt Angel it's not funny, this was an important decision" I stopped my joking and looked at him seriously.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him seriously he turned to look at me and sighed. "Tt Jon isn't the only one who's decided to move to Paris to stay with you" he stated looking to the side face reader than a tomato. "Awl you actually care about me how cute" he snapped his head towards me.

"Tt I'm not cute I don't do cute but I do know who is cute" he smirked I blinked in shock. "My Angel and little Princess over here" I flushed red in embarrassment. "No fair you cheated" I said whining, "I'm guessing he told you?"
Connor asked I nodded with my arms crossed.

"He's a little insert swear as if today" everyone laughed, "Okay I think it's time to go because you guys have a good drive home." Father said I smiled. "Oh, oh can I come Mari, I want to se Adrien again" I smiled knowing my little brother had a crush on my
Best friend. "Yea let's go guys" we all walked out to see Dom waiting for us.

"It was good seeing you guys again, I'll let you know what we do for Bella's birthday" they nodded and gave us all hugs before leaving. We got in the limo and drove off home, I ended up getting sleepy. Then there was darkness, tonight was eventful