Chapter 71: Hotoke

~~~

Naruto stood over them in complete silence. He saw the pain coursing through their body. It felt as if the weight of the world was pressing on their backs. They had no control.

Suddenly, wild kunai were thrown at him at all directions. Without breaking a sweat, Naruto stopped the movement of all the kunai all at once. The Konoha 10 were surrounding him, gritting their teeth.

"Don't you know?" Naruto asked, making the kunai blast away from his sight and towards the Konoha shinobi. He walked forward, releasing the constraints of his Hotoke that he held on them.

"It is I who shall bring peace and order," Naruto declared, appearing right behind Choji. Pulling him in with his Banshou Tenin, Naruto aggressively threw Choji towards the others. The others retaliated with a charge of their own.

Looking back, Naruto outstretched his hand out, pushing them back with the power of his Rinnegan. He slightly gritted his teeth at his own carelessness. He was making an error.

I'm using too much power all at once. I need to control my output. He thought, seeing as though he couldn't unleash another technique with his Rinnegan.

A cooldown? Madara never told me of this. Even after death, he kept his secrets with him. Jumping away, Naruto tried unleashing another technique again.

I know I told myself that I needed to watch out for my output, but testing needs to be done. Naruto thought, pulling everyone around him towards him.

"This is the power of the Samsara Eye." Naruto unsealed his blade, spinning around to give them a gash once his Banshou Tenin pulled them close enough to him.

1. . . 2. . . Naruto counted in his head as he stepped to the side to dodge a Shadow Possession. Ino tried taking over his mind but soon failed once he deactivated her technique upon completion.

3. . . 4. . . 5! Naruto jumped in the air, outstretching his hand towards the ground. With lots of force, Naruto made the ground below ripple from his unstoppable power.

So is it 5 seconds? Or is it similar to Kengen? Does it stack the more powerful output given? Landing on the ground, Naruto ushered wind chakra to his blade.

"Damn it!" He heard a yell. Turning around, Naruto saw Kurenai jump right at him. There was rage and anger that filled her heart.

"How pathetic." With a swing of his blade, a wave of wind chakra ripped through the air towards Kurenai. Unfortunately for him, Kurenai managed to dodge the the wind chakra.

Just a bit more! Kurenai internally yelled from within. Twisting her body, she placed one foot on the ground, creating a small crater on the ground due to the pure magnitude of her power.

The wind ripped and tore once she launched herself towards him.

"7 seconds," Naruto said, a force was created that pushed Kurenai back.

"Just because you all band up together doesn't mean you can defeat me." Naruto alone stood on the top. He slowly walked up towards the others. He looked back because of air shifting from behind. Naruto saw Hidan and Kakuzu swiftly maneuvering towards him.