Female Ghostface x AFAB Reader

POV: you are alone in your living room
////////
Shoveling rocky road ice cream into my mouth while watching Markiplier's FNaF series. The perfect way to spend an evening. I can't help but cringe at Mark's old dialect, but it's enjoyable and nostalgic nonetheless. While adjusting the volume, my spoon slipped and sloppily ran across my blanket.

"Well damn. Guess this is my sign to get ready for bed"

I cap the ice cream and turn off the TV. The room is nearly completely dark except for a small, cat-shaped night light. I keep it on so I don't step on all the shit I have scattered across the floor. While ensuring to step on the only exposed areas of flooring, I make my way to the kitchen to put the ice cream away and grab some paper towels. They made a very satisfying *rip* as I tore off a piece. I then wiped away the chocolate on my nice, woven blanket, and head over to the laundry room.

I open the washer and go to place my blanket inside, but am immediately interrupted by a phone call. I check the number. "No Caller ID".

"Ew. Whatever." I hang up the phone.

As I pour the detergent, my phone buzzes again, showing the same caller as before. I hang up. When I finally turn the knob to start the washing machine, I hear a rough knock on the window to my right and I leap in fright. Without getting a chance to catch my breath, my phone rings once more. A deep, gravelly voice calls to me from the blinded window.

"You might wanna pick that one up...y/n"

My whole body stiffens in fear. They knew my name. They knew my goddamn name. I decline the call again, but immediately felt the mistake rise in my chest.

"Hmm. Wrong choice babe."

Everything is quiet. Too quiet. I crouch down and creep back towards my kitchen. I need to stay calm. I need to get a knife. I slowly open the drawer to the left of the sink, but I freeze once again. Suddenly, I hear my phone ringing directly behind me. I try to turn slowly, but immediately get slammed against the counter. I meet the face of a woman in a Halloween mask. She was grasping my shoulder with one hand and held my phone with the other.

"Rejecting my calls wasn't very nice of you. Here. I'll show you how it's done darling."

She lets go of my shoulder, and I urgently shimmy to the corner of the counter, realizing I have no way out. She daintily takes a knife from my drawer and draws it against my chest. She then slowly traced around my heart with the tip of the blade while holding my still ringing phone in her other hand. She
hit the answer button and pressed the phone against my ear.

"See. It's not so-"

I thrust my foot against her chest and run down the hallway. I needed to get out, but my brain wasn't functioning. I was running in the opposite direction of a door. I once again bring myself into a corner, and turn to see Ghostface was only inches on my trail. My knees knock and I drop to the floor; she leaps on top of me, ensuring I'm pinned to the ground.

She paused for a moment. She was so close I could feel the heat of her breath against my face. Chills scurried up my spine. Initially grazing my right cheek, she hooked her thumb in my mouth, examining each of my teeth carefully. Ghostface tilts her head as she touches each tooth with her index. I wish I could've understood the thoughts happening in her brain. Why doesn't she just kill me? What is happening.

"Your teeth are so... perfect. I want to..." She lets out a heavy exhale, "...feel them."

The comment sent a shiver down my back. As I shift, uncomfortably, I can't help but notice Ghostface was... really excited. Her whole body was rocking with anticipation.