Seventeen

A.N This is the last chapter of this book, the next book will be up soon, I just need to think of a name and make the cover. The next book will include Agents Of Shield and Age Of Ultron. I will be doing a book for Civil War and most of Phase 3. To be honest this series is a never ending series but I'm sure I'll find a place to stop as I can't do this forever, I really want to but I'm neglecting my other stories and I'm getting to the age now where I can learn to drive, get a job and be legal for drinking alcohol in a pub. This series may suffer as time will be taken to do grown up things and make a life for myself. But until then, you can enjoy my writing for a while longer.

This is one of my own chapters so bear with...

---------------------------------------------

I stepped out my jet and onto New York tarmac. I smelled the air as I really missed New York smell. I smiled noticing Happy waving to me as he was taking me to Stark Tower. I walked quickly to him and hugged him tightly. I haven't seen Happy since the whole mandarin thing and I'm really happy he's back to normal.

"Welcome back to New York." Happy said in my ear before we came out of the hug.

"Thank you, Happy. Glad to see you back on your feet." I told him and he smiled.

"Yeah well, Tony was pestering me to get better. I know he was just joking with me though." He said and I smiled.

"Tony is Tony."

"Yes he his. Now, your car awaits M'lady, or should I say future Mrs Rogers. I saw. Congratulations." I smiled and he opened the car door for me. I enjoyed seeing New York again and how the people had cleaned it up after Loki. Some parts were still being worked on but most was already done. I smiled at my home city as Happy pulled outside of Stark Tower, but I noticed it had a big A instead of Stark on it. I frowned at that before Happy opened me door for me.

"What's with the A?" I asked Happy.

"Ask Tony." He said and I nodded. I said bye to Happy and went inside the building. I waved to Sarah at reception and got into a elevator.

"Authorization?" I heard Jarvis say.

"Agent Ashley Gomez. Come on Jarvis, we go way back." I joked with him.

"Ashley. How nice to see you again. How is Washington treating you?" He asked, I've missed his voice to be honest.

"It's good, Jarvis, thank you. How's being back in Stark Tower?" I asked him.

"Stark Tower is it's old name. Sir, changed it to Avengers Tower." I got confused at this and decided to ask Tony about it. "Should I inform, Mr Stark you are here?"

"Please do."

"Right away." He answered as he closed the elevator doors and I felt the elevator go up. "Mr Stark will be with you shortly." He told me as he opened the elevator doors for me to walk out.

"Thank you Jarvis." I thanked him before the elevator went back down again. I looked round the room and it was the same room we were in for Christmas, but he had added a lot of new things. I then heard footseps and saw Tony walking in with Pepper behind him. They were both walking straight towards me and looked worried.

"Hey-" Before I could finish my sentence, Tony pulled me into a hug and hugged me tight. I laughed and hugged him back. He probably heard what happened to SHIELD. "Nice to see you too." I commented before Tony let me go for Pepper to take his place. "You guys okay?" I asked them as Pepper let me go.

"We should be asking you that." Pepper told me checking me probably to see if I was alright.

"Guys, I'm fine. We handled it, we're fine." I told them and Pepper hugged me again.