Part 10.

The world is really small.

Gulf went to an event he didn't know Mew would be in. He is still trying to avoid Mew and since it can't be helped, all he want is the connection of them with Aedyn and their work but Gulf wants to have a little to nothing interaction with his sperm donor but life doesn't work the way he wants it to.

"You're here" Mew said as he take the sit beside Gulf who just looked at him from head to toe. "You're still as beautiful as ever. Ah! I'm so in love with you that it hurts!" Gulf just roll his eyes and pretended like he didn't hear the last part of what Mew said.

"Oh, I am blessed with the grace of Mr. Kanawut today. My night is perfect!" A man suddenly approached them and is looking at Gulf with such desire in his eyes that the latter want to just slug him right there and then because just hearing the man starts flirting with him makes him want to puke. Mew throws a glare at the man who is also a client to his company too and that said man seems to ignore his very existence beside Gulf. The man just keep staring at Gulf with such eyes and keeps so Mew faked a cough.

"It's nice seeing you here, Mr. Fray" Mew spoke, "you're staring nonstop to 'my date' here, that's rude" he placed his arm around Gulf's shoulder and tightened it for a bit to signal him to just go along.

"Your date?" The man who Mew called Fray repeated, his voice changed and his previous enthusiasm while looking at Gulf vanished. "I-is that true?" He asked while looking at Gulf. It's clear as a day that he is interested to Gulf but the latter chose to just ignore him instead.

Gulf pinched Mew's side but the latter played oblivious to it and instead he tightened his hold and slightly pull Gulf towards him. "Yes..." Gulf answered while Mew is smiling ear to ear. The man just left without saying anything.

"What was that?!" Gulf questioned the man beside him while removing Mew's hand that is still holding him tightly.

"Should I just pretend like nothing if the mother of my child gets hit on by some other guy in front of me - the father? No!" Mew said and Gulf just snorted.

"Well... Mr father of my child, you're just the father of my child and so I the mother can do anything and can date anyone who is not you, got it? And, aren't you married?" Gulf raised a brow while Mew laughed upon hearing the question.

"Are we married then?" Mew grins.

"Fvck off" Gulf cussed.

"I can fvck you instead" Mew whispered but he got hit immediately by Gulf. The latter want to change seats because Mew's been annoying him unfortunately, the only ones he can to have a table with is Mew and someone he knew but they have someone with them already so he is just left with Mew. "Where's Aedyn? Who's looking after him?" Mew asked.

"He is with Mix at home." Gulf answered and the event started so he got an excuse not to talk to Mew anymore.

"I'll drop you home" Mew offered, he stopped in front of Gulf but the latter smirked and pull out his keys.

"I have a car too. I don't need a chauffeur"

"Then let's walk together to the parking lot" Mew offered and the fed up Gulf stopped to look at him.

"Stop it!" Gulf said.

"Stop what? I am not doing anything" Mew answered.

"Are you dumb? What's your deal? Hah! Let me be clear with you Mew, you're just Aedyn's father and will stay like that. There won't be anything between us aside from being Aedyn's parents. Okay?" Gulf said but Mew just smiled.

"Alright. I'll still walk with you to the parking" Mew starts walking again slowly so he can match Gulf's pace.

"Dada!" Aedyn greeted Gulf upon entering the house while Mix is showing all kinds of disgruntled face because he failed to make Aedyn sleep. Gulf nods at Mix to let him go and sleep in the guest room since he can take care of his son already.

"Why are you still awake?" Gulf asked.

"Well... Daddy!" Aedyn suddenly runs when he sees Mew pops out behind of Gulf. "You're here too!" Aedyn hugs his father's legs.

Gulf closed his eyes, why did Mew has to follow me home?

"Aedyn, you can talk to your dad tomorrow, you have to sleep now. Let's go?" Gulf said, ignoring Mew.

"Dada, can daddy sleep with us? You said daddy will sleep with us!" Aedyn said, looking excited to sleep with his father beside him.

"Okay" Gulf released a sigh, "You can sleep with dad in your room and dada will be in his room, alright?" Gulf said, hoping his son will agree though the chance is very thin.

"Eh? Can't dada sleep in my room too?" Aedyn said and Gulf just want to face palm.

"Little man, dada can't sleep in your room because your bed is small so if dada sleeps there, your dad won't fit. So I will just sleep in my room, okay?" Gulf trying to explain his alibi.

"We can sleep in your room. You have a huge bed dada so we all fit!" Aedyn said excitedly and when Gulf look at Mew to ask for him the latter just grins like he likes where the conversation is going. "Please?" Aedyn plead.

"Alright, you two can sleep in my room." Gulf gave up. Aedyn rejoiced and Mew just smiled, like he won.

"You can wash up inside Aedyn's room, I'll bring you a spare clothes." Gulf said pointing Aedyn's room which is just opposite to Gulf's.

"Yes..." Mew said and entered Aedyn's room while Gulf and his son went to his.

"Lay down first, okay? We will just wash up" Gulf said and his son obediently nodded. Gulf open clothing rack and pick out a white tank top a short and an un used brief for Mew.

"Baby.. I'll just give these to daddy, okay?" Gulf said then he went out to enter Aedyn's room. "Mew? I'll put the clothes here" Gulf said, laying the clothes on the bed. He just want to rush out of the room because just being alone in the same room as Mew brings unnecessary memories to him.

"Oh? Thanks." Mew said. Gulf got startled because he didn't noticed that Mew is standing behind him, naked, with only towel covering his lower half. His broad body and toned abs is on display. Gulf unconsciously swallowed while Mew is walking closer to him. "You can touch them you know?" Gulf face heated on what Mew said and he pushed the man slightly and hurriedly runs out of the room.

What was that Gulf? He asked himself.

~~~~~~~~
Hello!

Bear with the short update guys. I'm so busy 😂

How was it?