kiddnapping

"What?!" I yelled glaring at my brother. If looks could kill there would be nothing left of him but ashes.

"It was the easiest way to get you in town." Damon said.

"No the easiest way to get me in town is to ask. Not. Say we are going to do something then tell me I'm not part of it."

"Would you of come if I asked you to come back to mystic falls just because I wanted to see you?"

"...No..."

"Exactly."

"Fine. Since you want to do this you can just don't expect me to help with what ever else happens in this town." I said sitting down on one of the couches.

"Sure sis what ever you say. We both know you will end up helping in the future." I just rolled my eyes. I knew he was right but I would never say that out loud.

"Ok now that you two are done arguing I'm going to take Elena home and then we can get going." Stefan said as he walked to the front door elena following closely behind.

25 minutes later.

"BORED!!!!!!" I yelled as it echoed throughout the empty house. What was I doing? I was laying up side down on the couch I was sitting on previously. Why? I was bored and there was nothing to do. Nothing. That is why I never come here anymore. So... boring. Of course there was always the drama but I never paid much attention.

30 seconds later

Ok that's it. I rolled off the couch and walked to the door. I opened it and walked to my silver car. I looked at it for a while before walking past it and ran instead. I showed up in the back yard and smelled blood. I turned and walked to the Bush. Behind it was elena and another dark skinned girl. Just then Damon and stefan with another boy came running out.

"Are you alright?" Stefan asked as he reached us. I zoned out as I looked over elena. Cuts were all over her body as she shook from shock and lack of blood. I zoned back in when she started walking away.

"Clara follow her and make sure she gets back sadly please." Damon asked. I was about to protest but decided against it. I nodded and ran after her in human speed.

"Elena wait up." I called out as she looked around for her car. She turned to look at me

"Why are you here?" She asked confused.

"I was bored... "I looked her over again. " here let me help."

"Why?" She took a step back.

"Because you are bleeding."

"I thought you hated me?"

"A little. But it's nothing against you just that my brothers are falling for a girl who looks like the other one when we were human and was the reason we became vampires. But like I said nothing against you." I said.

"Alright." She hesitated. She started walking back to me.

"Here" I bit my wrist. Her eyes got wide. Shaking her head. I sighed. "Relaxe it's just heal you. The blood loss will start to kick in if you don't hurry up." She nodded and drank a little then pulled away. She started to heal automatically. Then I pulled out a plastic bag from my pocket. She practically lives with vampires and the only vervain she has is around her neck. Seriously. She looked at it the bag. "Eat this. You can't have just a necklace to protect you. You need to eat it as well." She looked hesitant again. What did she think it was poison? Sighing I grabbed a leave as it burned my skin. I started to drink vervain a long time ago so it wouldn't effect me. Bringing the leave to my mouth I swallowed it. I handed her the bag and she ate the rest.