six

six | bathroom breaks

Y/N woke up to blinding lights and annoying classical music. She was semi-greatfull that Ji-yeong hadn't woken her up; but at the same time she would rather wake up to her friends face then to the guards.

Y/N was eating her dinner when Sae-byeok walked over and sat on the bed. Ignoring her questioning Sae-byeok started to rant.

"I did not expect 187 to return. Considering 101 people voted to leave. Even the lady who couldn't name her child is back."

"Mhm"

Sae-byeok sighed "you're mad at me aren't you"

"No. I just don't understand why you're here." Y/N shrugged

"Everyone's teaming up. You looked lonely"

"Why would you wanna team with me" Y/N placed her fried egg on the lid of the box- she never liked the egg

Sae-byeok smiled slightly at the sight, taking the girls egg and swapping it out for her vegetables. "Because you're the only one I trust"

-

Y/N tossed and turned trying to block out the sounds of the curley hair lady banging on the side door.

"Open the door you jerks! I have to pee. Don't you jerks ever take a leek? Let me used the restroom" her voice echoed through the dorm room "I just need to use the bathroom for one second come on! Look it's mostly men in here want a puddle here?"

Y/N slowly sat up, if they would open the door for the crazy lady then she would walk over pretending to need to go as well. But in reality she would have just used that excuse to find a vent. Like Sae-byeok told her to.

"You don't think I won't go pee right here, right now." Y/N nearly gagged at the sight of the women pulling down her pants "ready to hear some rain?"

The masked man opened up the door, Y/N stood up silently making her way over.

"I gotta go" Sae-byeok told the guy.

"I beg to get the damn toilet and you two are gonna sit on top of it?" The crazy lady flicked Y/N forehead, who glared at her. "Your a pretty annoying girl."

Sae-byeok rolled her eyes grabbing Y/N's wrist walking away "your a rude brat"

-

The two girls walked towards the only stall with a vent, finding crazy, didn't name her child lady smoking.

Sae-byeok pulled out her pocket knife, scaring crazy lady