Chapter 48- 'You need to see the size of him. He was like a Fridge.'

A/N: Thank you to Blamethepenguins for the amazing banner, i absolutely love it!

--

MIA POV

To say I almost shit a brick in fright would be an understatement.

One minute I was happily making out with Drake, very happily considering the wide on I was currently sporting (yes, I am that disgusting) and the next minute my front door has literally been kicked off its hinges.

I don’t know what crossed my mind as I heard the sound of wood smashing and the massive bang. I would love to explain to you what I was thinking, but to be honest it made me jump so much I just automatically thought I’d somehow died.

Seriously, there was a split second as I jumped away from Drake where I did actually think I was dead.

Then reality came crashing in as I looked at the door (which was no longer there) and saw 3 large men I had never seen before come charging in.

We we’re being fucking burgled. Or kidnapped. Or my earlier theory may have been right, we were about to be killed.

I was still next to Drake on the sofa, my leg still over him as I stared at the 3 men in confusion and I'm not even ashamed to admit it, fear.

You try not being scared as 3 strangers break into your house by smashing the door in.

Apparently though, I was the only one who was completely clueless to what was going on because as I glanced at Drake, he seemed to be aware of what was happening all too well.

“Run Go! Fucking Run!” Drake ordered urgently as he pushed my leg off of him and stood up, pulling me up by my arm.

I did what he said. It was like a reflex and I followed his orders exactly. Probably the only time ever in my life I have, but I turned and bolted straight for the stairs.

Oh Jesus Christ, I was one of those. One of those dumb assholes in horrors that get caught out by the serial killers in their house and instead of running out the front door I run up the stairs.

“Why are you running out already? We only just got here.” I heard someone yell over, almost laughing. It wasn’t one of the 3 guys that first came in I knew that because the voice was further than where they were.

Oh fuck, there are more of them…

I ran up the stairs and I knew Drake was behind me, pushing me forcefully because I clearly wasn’t going fast enough. I knew the 3 gorilla men were following us.

“Go!” Drake demanded and pushed me towards my room where he knew there was a lock.

I didn’t argue with him and I bolted straight for my room.

Unfortunately, I didn’t make it because as I ran I heard the sound of someone getting punched and realised Drake did not follow me this time.

I saw him on the floor with one of the gorillas standing over him.

“Drake!” I yelled over and that’s when I saw the second gorilla come my direction.

I instantly turned and dived for my room, remembering I did have a baseball bat in there somewhere I had stolen off Nate and threatened to use on him if he ever woke me up before 9am again.

Thank god I wasn’t a morning person, that’s all I can say right now considering the situation I am in.

Before I managed to even step over the threshold for my room, I felt a pair of ape arms wrap themselves around my waist and instantly the psycho instincts started kicking in because before I knew it, I was thrashing and swearing like a fucking crazy person.