24

Shane's POV

I apply pressure to Remy's shoulder as I throw my phone in the back seat. Remy hisses in pain as I apply more pressure.

[Flashback]

I start to hop to one foot to the other, something doesn't feel right. I look around at the Dzundza and the local gang but as soon as I see the gun its too late.

Me and Remy hit the ground as bullets fly in our direction. I look over at Remy and eyes double in size when I see the bullet wound and the blood.

I grab my gun and Remys and shot in the direction of the Dzundza that's still shooting at us.

"Shane!"  I look down at a now bloody Remy "we need to get out of here!" I shake my head.

  Fuck no! They need to pay! They need to suffer! They need to die!

"Shane get it under control!" Remy pulls the guns out of my hands and starts to pull me towards the car.

[End of flashback]

I cant believe I lost control. You see I have what you'd call a problem that should that me straight to a mental hospital.

I like hurting people, I like making people suffer, I like killing people

"Shane its ok" I look over to Remy
"Why are you saying it ok? I'm the one that should be reassuring you, not the other way around."

"You know the reason why I'm saying its ok,I know that I'm going to be ok. Its not the first time I've been shot. So its ok Shane"

I take a shake breath and slowly nod my head. As I pull in the back  way to the house I see Hozier and our doctor.

I quickly get out and help Remy out and when I see that he'll be fine I run to my room to change befor I find Frankie.

Thank you for reading!
I know that this is a short chapter and I'm sorry.
Please comment, Share and vote

Thank you so much for over 1500 reads!

Lots of love <3