Author QnA

A=Author/Zoe

E=Editor/Ellie

~~~~~

Well, I've been wondering, are you sisters or just friends? [inchen1100101]

A: We're just friends that met in a comment section in a Wattpad one-shot; then here we are. I call her my big sis, but we're not blood related.

E: We are actually just very close friends that consider each other family.

~~~~

Why did you start writing? [Anonymous]

A: I have a really big imagination. When it comes to these kinds of things, I want to tell everyone or even just one person. So I decided to make a book to express my imagination.

E: I've always had a strong passion to write. Creating universes and mixing up existent ones. It's amazing what power you have when you write. The world is at the tip of your fingers. No one can change your imagination. Your mind is the most powerful weapon you have. Make use of it.

~~~~

Why did you choose the universe of Miraculous Ladybug at first? [Anonymous]

A: To be honest, I just started watching it for no reason and now I'm obsessed.

E: Who said this was my first universe? Just because I haven't posted anything other than MLB doesn't mean I haven't written my own universes and made AUs to other universes. I've written stories of Pokemon, Minecraft, and more! But for posting, I love Miraculous. I enjoy it more than other fandoms.

~~~~

What movies do you like? [Anonymous]

A: I mostly like horror, romance, fantasy, drama and movies based on true stories. My top movies are Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Cruella, and Over the Moon.

E: I like movies with fantasy elements. I also love horror movies. My preferred movies are Naruto, Hunger Games, and Cruella. Don't forget Strange Magic!

~~~~

What's your favorite game(s)? [Anonymous]

A: I don't play many games so I think I don't have a favorite one.

E: I love Wizard101, League of Legends, Assassin's Creed, and Phasmophobia. Wiz is nostalgia central while still being a great game. League is a bit toxic, but it's fun. AC can be hard at times, but who doesn't love the story and being basically a ninja?! Phasmophobia is a ghost hunting horror game, and I play it allllll the time.

~~~~

What's your favorite book(s)? [Anonymous]

A: I don't have a favorite book that isn't miraculous related, so yeah.

E: The School for Good and Evil, Assassin's Creed, Broken Gears, and Wings of Fire. They're all great series and you should check them out! I also love holocaust stories.

~~~~

What inspired you to make the book/help in the book? [Anonymous]

A: I read a lot of other Gabenath books and I decided to make my own.

E: I love the ship, and was excited to make an alternate reality. What would it be like? Would their personalities change with certain events? So many choices! Also I love writing.

~~~~

Do you share any of the same friends? If so, whose first were they first? [Anonymous]

A: Yes we have a shared friend and whatever Ellie. I call our shared friend, ploofball.

E: One. I introduced him to her a few months ago. Now every time they're both online, I drag them into a voice call on discord. Zoe doesn't speak though. She barely ever unmutes her mic even when it's just us.

~~~~

Are there any signs of your friendship falling apart? [Anonymous]

A: What Ellie said.

E: No! We're VERY, VERY close. And we plan to keep it that way. She's like the little sister I never had. (my irl half-sister is a BITCH)

~~~~

Do you plan on writing any other gabenath fanfics after this one? [MissyxMoony]

A: Yes we're planning on writing more fanfics after this one. I already have three book covers done and none of them has a word in it. But we'll write all of them after each other.

E: Yes, we actually do! I have some ideas, and so does Zoe! One we both agree on is with our OCs shifting into the MLB world. But that might come later. But, for sure we are writing more.

~~~~

What are your favorite animals? And what is your spirit animal? [Anonymous]

A: My favorite animals are peacocks, wolves, and phoenixes. And my spirit animal is a wolf.

E: I love wolves, foxes, and peacocks. I've actually seen an albino peacock irl. They're so beautiful!! Also my spirit animal is a wolf.

Post any more questions in the comments and we'll check occasionally for our next QnA!