Chapter 6

Angie POV

"Wake up Bambina," Ash said waking me up. "Go away" I mumble. "Okay your choice, Do you want to come to the gym with us?" he asks.

"The gym?" I ask suddenly feeling 100% awake. "Yes, the gym, Who knew girls were so into the gym?" Ashton asks.

"I love the gym, when are we going?" I ask excitedly. 

The gym was the only place I could ever go to clear my head. It was peaceful to me even though most girls despise going there.

"Meet us down in 10," He says before getting up and leaving the room. 

I Immediately get up and go to the bathroom. I splash cold water on my face to get me out of the sleepy zone.

I then go to my closet. I have to have some workout clothes in her right?

After digging through it for a good 5 minutes I found a pair of sports bra and pants to match with it. I throw it on as quick as possible, Grab my phone and then run out of my room.

All my brothers were downstairs in the dining room. 

"Good morning," I tell them. "Good morning" They reply. "What in the name of God are you wearing?" Andrew asked.

"Clothes" I reply.

"I  know that," He says irritated. "I mean why are you wearing those clothes," He asks. "Cause they're comfortable to work out in" I reply once again.

"Who told you you're coming to work out with us?" Andrew asked with an annoyed look. I pointed to Ash who surprisingly looked scared. 

"Tony orders not me" Ash immediately said. "And where is Tony?" Andrew asked. "At work like usual" Ash said.

"Come on Bambina," Ash said as he, Emilio, Lucas, Marcus, and Andrew walk to the cars. Me, Ash, Lucas, and Marcus get in one car, and Emilio and Andrew get in the other car. 

"Why does Andrew not want me to come with you guys?" I ask Lucas who was next to me. "He's just worried" Lucas replied shortly. 

"About" 

"Boys, You getting hurt, boy, boys, and lastly boy" Lucas exclaimed.

"You're right I should just flirt with some boys to annoy him" I suggested.

"HELL NO, I love you and all but the only time a boy will some 5 feet within you is when I buried 6 feet under," Lucas said. "That right Angie," Ash said from the front seat. 

"Too late, Already had a boyfriend for 5 years," I tell them trying to tease them. "HOLD UP WHAT" Ash shouts.

Marcus who was in the driver's seat immediately stopped causing a long honk from the car behind us. 

Hehe...

"WHAT INT HE NAME OF FU- GOD," Marcus said more like screamed.

Lucas immediately got his phone out and dialed a number. He brought his phone to his head and as soon as the other person on the line answered he said "Aperanlty our little sister here has a boyfriend.

The person on the other side really didn't like that. And I could tell because Lucas had to pull the phone away from his ears.

Lucas handed me the phone whispering "Good luck!" 

Jesus christ it was a god damn prank. These people have no sense of humor, do they? 
Well, let's see how far this prank can go.

"Hello," I said into the phone. 

"COSA STO SENTENDO, IN NOMED DI DIO,CAZZO? HAI UN FIDANZATO?! ANGELINA ROMANO QUANDO TORNI A CASA FAREMO UNA DANNATA CHIACCHIERATA E TU LASCERAI CON QUESTO COSIDDETO FOTTUTO FIDANZATO!" Said Antonio with anger written all over his voice. (WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCKING GOD AM I HEARING?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIND?ANGIELINA ROMANO WHEN YOU GET HOM WE ARE GONNA HAVE A TALK AND YOUR GONNA BREAK UP WITH YOUR SO CALLED FUCKING BOYFRIND)

"Holy God, every hers what a joke was?!" I said a little louder than my normal voice. I heard a sigh from the other side.

Marcus and Lucas also let out a huge breath of relief. "Jesus Christ is it that bad me for to have a boyfriend. Im fucking 15 got goodness sake" I asked Tony.

"We were just worried Bambina," Tony says. "When Lucas texted me saying you have a boyfriend, Andrew exploded" Tony added.

"Yeah, Suprised he still has not somehow found his way over here ad question the crap out of you about your fake boyfriend," Marcus says laughing as he started the car again to the gym.

Just as he said that a loud horn came from the car behind us. 

"What the Fuck?" Questioned Marcus. "Okay bye," Tony says and hangs up. Not gonna lie totally forgot about him.

We all turned around and saw the car that held Andrew and Emilio. "Oh no" Lucas said with a small worried expression on his face. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Marcus, DRIVE!" Lucas said immediacy to his twin. 

Marcus wasted no time before turning on the car and slamming the accelerator with his leg and we zoomed off.

"What's going on?" I asked as I noticed we were going 20 miles over the speed limit. "Andrew is gonna kill you and since we don't want you to die, we're gonna take you to someplace where he can't hurt you" Lucas explained.

"Him? Hurt me? I'd like to see him try" I say laughing. 

That gained confused looks from everybody in the car. "Ang, you do realize that Andrew is really good at fighting?" Ash asked. 

"Yeah, no offense he can beat you with his eyes closed,"  Marcus says as I realized we reached the gym entrance.

I read the big letters "ROMANO TRAINING CENTER" written across the head of the entrance. "Yeah and I can't, You guys are really underestimating me," I say. 

"It's not the Principessa" Marucs as we parked and I got lifted up and hurriedly got carried into the building until we went to a room and found Leo in there.

Leo looked at us and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"OkaylongstoryshortAngieplayedajokeonusandnowandrewdoesntknowitsajokeandthinkitsrealandiscomingrightnowtomostlikelykillangie" Lucas rushed out.

I didn't understand a word of it and expected Leo, not to either but surprisingly he did. He sighed like he was expecting this.

Suddenly the doors slammed open and a fuming Andrew entered with a nervous-looking Emilio.

"ANGELINA ROMANO!" Andrew shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yeah" I replied calmly. I could tell the confused people. Did they really expect me to be scared? Meh, I've been through worse.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD DID I HEAR?!" Lucas shouted.

"Are you on your Man period or something?" I ask laughing. 

That angered him to the core.

"Andrew calm down she was just joking she won't be getting a boyfriend anytime soon," Leo said trying to calm his younger brother down.

Andrew looked at me and I gave him a cheeky smile. he calmed down and took a deep breath.

"Well cutting out the 'I won't be getting a boyfriend anytime soon part'" I say. 

That caused him to get the same rageful expression again. "Lisen here, Sorellina, If any man comes within a 100-mile radius of you he won't live to see the next day," Andrew says deadly calm.

"Okay, then what about that man behind you, who is Eye Fucking me," I say noticing a man behind them who was staring at me like a creep......

Hi guys just wanted to say Im so sorry for not updating earlier

I was busy

from now on I can't promise you guys that many updates

but I promise ill try to whenever I can

tysm

lia out