First Day

Y/n s POV

"I like you so much" it was the last thing Mr. Taehyung said looking into my eyes. I slowly bit my lip to make sure whether I am in a dream or not. His words felt so unreal yet very affectionate.
Mr. Taehyung looked at me again
" You don't have to give me an answer right now Y/n shi. You can take your time. I ll be waiting" he said with his adorable smile.

"Wait " I said and bent forward and planted a kiss on Mr

"Wait " I said and bent forward and planted a kiss on Mr. Taehyung s lips and slowly pulled away after some seconds and I looked at Mr Taehyung s eyes. He looked shocked but happy.
" Did you get your Answer?" I asked with a playful smile. 
Mr Taehyung smiled at me and suddenly pulled me by my waist on to his lap.
He pulled me closer to him, and looked at my eyes. I closed my eyes slowly Since I couldn't keep looking at his eyes and it made me blush.  I heard him chuckle and after some seconds I felt his warm lips on mine kissing me slowly. His lips were so soft as flower petals. I felt the rapid beat of his heart while he was kissing me. I wound my hands into his hair as I'd wanted since the first time I realized my feelings for him. His hair curled around my fingers, silky and fine. I wrapped both of my arms around mr. Taehyung s neck and kissed him back harder.
Then he put both arms around me and pulled me more closer to him. I felt so loved and so happy to be with him like this. After kissing for sometime Mr. Taehyung slowly pulled away and looked at me.
For my own amazement I didn't feel awkward or embarrassed. Instead, I felt so happy and I was excited.
Mr. Taehyung smiled at me and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear from his free hand while holding me from my waist from his other hand.
" Thank you Y/n shi. Today is the happiest day of my life " he told me and slowly planted a warm kiss on my forehead making my cheeks turn pink.
He noticed it and laughed looking at me.
"Don't laugh" I said while hiding my face in his shoulder.
" Okayyy. My apologies my lady" Mr. Taehyung said and hugged me tight with his long beautiful hands.

Taehyung s POV

We got down from the ferris wheel after a very memorable 30 minutes ride.
I looked at y/n and took her small hand . She looked at me and smiled.

" What do you wanna do next my lady?" I asked her while smirking at her

" Shall we go near the Han river and walk? " She asked me.
"Great! Anything you say" I said and walked towards the car holding her hand.

We came near the car and I opened the passenger door for y/n . She looked at me with a cute face and sat on the seat. I closed her door and got into the driving seat. I bent towards y/n and put the seat belt on her. I felt her gasp when I bent towards her and it made me smile.

While I was driving Y/n looked at me .
" Sir where did you actually disappeared into?" She asked me suddenly.
" I ll explain everything when we walk y/n shi. " I said.
" But don't call me sir anymore okay? I am your boyfriend after all" I added with a fake serious look.

Y/n s POV

"Boyfriend?" Yeah mr. Taehyung is my boyfriend now. I realized.
"Okayy. So how can I call you again?" I asked him while smiling. .
" Anything you wish. But not sir." He said.
"Then how about Mr. Taehyung? " I asked playfully.
Then Mr. Taehyung looked at me and raised his eyebrow with an "are you serious?" look.

"Okay I am sorry boo

"Okay I am sorry boo. I ll call you my boo! Okay?" I said looking at my boyfriend.
" Okay gorgeous" he told me with a smile.

Taehyung s POV

We parked the car near the Han river and got down.
We slowly started to walk down the Han riverbed. Y/n moved closer to me and took my hand in hers and locked her fingers with mine.

" Where did you go boo

" Where did you go boo. Can you tell me now? I was so worried " she asked me with a worried face.
"Before 8 days when I was sleeping, I got a call from my dad y/n shi." I started to say " he called and told me to leave to Hawaii right away to sign a business contract on behalf of him. He said that he already booked me a flight which was scheduled to leave in 3 hours. Then only I checked the time and it was 5 minutes passed midnight. I had no choice other than listening to my father. So I quickly packed up and left. In the airport when I took out my phone to send u a text, I found my phone Battery dead. So I waited until I reached Hawaii to charge the phone.
Once I came to the hotel in Hawaii I looked in my luggage but I found that I haven't bring the charger because I left so suddenly. So I asked for a charger from the hotel staff where I was at and charged my phone. And when I charged it, I found that I can't text or call from my phone because signal wasn't available. All I could do was to send an email to you. So I emailed you telling you the situation."  I went on telling eveything to her .

" Aigoo. I was so worried so I couldn't check my email" y/n said while hitting her forehead with a laugh.
" Thank you for telling me these boo. I missed you so much and I was literally dying inside. " She told me.
Then I slowly turned herself towards me and looked at her
" Do you know how much I missed you y/n shi? I was dying to see you. Dying to hear your voice . Even though I had all the luxury there, I wasn't happy. I am happy where you are " I felt tears welling up into my eyes when I said this but I told her everything I had to tell her.
Y/n listened to everything I said and gently squeezed my hand and said " it's fine boo. You are here with me now. That's all I want "

Time skip

We had lunch after our walk and I dropped y/n shi at her apartment.
"I ll see you tomorrow y/n shi. I told her after planting a kiss on her forehead. She nodded with a smile.
" Go inside and lock the door. " I asked her and waited near her door until she went in and lock it from inside.

After leaving Hawaii I first came to see y/n. So my luggage and everything was still in the trunk of my car. But in the morning I called Mrs. Lee and told her that I came back. She was relieved to hear my voice and she asked me to go visit y/n first before coming home.
So once y/n went inside her apartment after our First date, I quickly drove back home to see Mrs. Lee.