EnbyBoo

Not my art, credits to artist (if u know pls comment who they r)

Definitely didn't write a well written disturbingly accurate triggering and descriptive chapter where I had a huge vent 😎💅

Anyway, on a happier note here's some poggers enbyboo enderman Oreo boy genderman content for your tainted souls to purify you of your sinless ways.

This is @frogofwisdom and I condone sinning, especially if the gays are taking over.

Ranboo pov:

It was a peaceful day, me, Tubbo and Tommy were walking through some woodland on our way back to Snowchester, it was very quiet, every footstep alerting us to a crunching leaf or a small animal scurrying away next to us.
I could see the sun was setting, we all planned to stay the night at Tubbos so we could help him out with the work Snowchester needs tomorrow.

"But nobody seems to notice!" Tubbo screamed, Tommy laughed at the ram hybrids anger, "because literally EVERY cow has udders! And they all produce milk!!" He continued to rant. Even I let out a small chuckle at this. "Tubbo I don't get why you sound so triggered." Tommy interrupted.

Tubbo lifted a finger near Tommy's face, startling the taller, "shush Tommy." He ordered, "anyway, that was my lesbian cow theory." He shrugged, "anything to add, Ranboo? You've been awfully quiet?" He asked, turning both of their attention to me.

Neither looked into my eyes, they always made sure of it, but it still made me anxious, "u-uhm no. No I don't think so." I stammered. Tubbo nodded with a hum, turning back to face the path we were headed down.

It was a comfortable silence for a while, just walking silently, only the sound of rustling and birds catching our attentions, getting lost in the natural music of the outdoors.

It had been about 20 minutes when I started to get anxious, 'they are never this quiet.' I told myself, my anxiety had taken over, filling my mind with the sweet comforting lies to reinforce my worries, 'they don't like you.' 'They don't want to talk to you because you're boring.' 'Just watch, they will tell you to go home.' 'You're ruining their time.'

I started to panic more and more with every step, I decided to stop, letting the other two continue, they were completely lost in thought, they didn't notice I was no longer with them.
I leaned over and picked up a dirt block, the refreshing feeling of comfort flowed through my body like a warm embracing breeze.

My worries almost seemed to dissipate and I decided to push them away, i focused on Tommy and Tubbo still walking further and further away at a steady pace, I held my dirt block tight to my chest and squeezed my eyes shut as the bright purple particles appeared and slowly sank in, engulfing me and with a 'ziip' I was transported just as planned, beside Tubbo who had Tommy on the other side of him, I almost fell but caught my step back, slightly stumbling. The purple orbs still hovering around me as they slowly disappeared.

"Woah, hey boss man." Tubbo jumped a little, he wasn't expecting my sudden teleportation, "where did you come from?" He chuckled.

I didn't respond, only hugged my dirt block a bit tighter, the ram hybrid hummed understandingly. I'm glad he knows me that well that sometimes I don't need to speak if I don't want to. Like a silent language you can only create with a string bond.

"Ranboob" Tommy asked rather enthusiastically, the human boy always has so much energy somehow, I will never understand it. I didn't even bother to correct my name, "shoot." I responded curiously.

"Well." He started, "after Tubbos... whatever the hell kind of rant that was." His hands gestured to Tubbo wildly, Tubbo just grinned proudly at this, "I started thinking, and like. You can like punch me or something if it's completely out of line." He promised, his words just concerned me, "but like, what about endermen?" He asked.