6. Endless Letter

«.....𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚...»

The sky are bright, bird chipping can be heard from inside the room but the owner of the room is still in deep sleep.

It's weekend what time he wake up didn't change anything, not that he care anyway, he just want to rest.

But sleeping too much are not good either, so he wake up and sit on the bed,scratching. He let out a groan and sigh.

Blinking a few time to get rid of the sleepiness. When he remember what he want to do today, he quickly get up to get ready.

A few minutes after, he feel fresh after taking a shower. Opening the drawer on his study table, he take out all the letter.

Taehyung sit cross-legged on the bed and put all the letter on the bed. The paper of the letter are colorful.

Taehyung has thought that maybe it's depend on the person mood. But he isn't sure. Maybe the person just love writing on various color paper.

One more thing Taehyung found endearing about the person in the letter was the small sticker that attached at the corner of the paper.

It's the cutest he found. If he find this person he will fucking kiss the fuck out of them. Well that's not really necessary.

But still. This person can't be more cute.

Taehyung open one of the letter and read it. He decide to read all of this in the weekend because he can't find a time to.

He have too many assignment and project. Fuck those teachers.

Everyday, Taehyung found the letter on his locker but sometime he saw the letter on his desk at certain class.

Maybe that's a hint? That the other things. He was so desperate to have a hint. Not single of them he can find. There's no hint whatsoever. It leave him frustrated for god sake.

Maybe they leave it on the letter? But he can't find any of it too. The only thing he got was , that person is in the same class as him.

Jimin said that they can just told their friend to put it on his desk. But Taehyung still give him a point.

"Why would they told his friend to put it on my desk when they can put in in my locker themselves?"

"Okay that's a good point" Jin shrug.

After Taehyung done reading all of the letter he have yet the biggest smile on his face. He can't stop smiling, his face hurt.

'Please help me' he thought dreamily. "I didn't even know you yet I'm so whipped already. What have you done to me you cute secret admirer"

•••

"Hey Jin Hyung" Taehyung greet the older who is sitting with Namjoon and talking about something.

"Oh hey Tae" Jin greet back looking at Taehyung and checking him out. "Why so dress up huh?" He asked.

Taehyung shrug. Nothing wrong with him dressing up. He just feel like it. Jin just react like that because he didn't usually do it.

"He just feeding his 'fans' " Namjoon said chuckling. Now that he look closely he see they're holding hand.

"I have no time to do that. Maybe for my secret admirer" he whisper the last sentence to himself but by the smirk on Namjoon face, he heard it.

"Where is Hoseok hyung and Jungkook by the way?" Taehyung look at their surrounding trying to find them, maybe they're around here.

Namjoon shrug. "I don't know, but I'm afraid Hoseok is fighting someone"

"Why would he do that?" Jin asked.

"He will, when he have a reason to" Namjoon reason.

Just when Namjoon finish his sentence there's a noise at the entrance of the cafeteria.

They look at the sort of noise and see there's someone being pinned on the wall. They quickly stand up wanting to see or stop them.

When they got closer they can see Hoseok is the one who pinned the person while Jungkook trying to stop him from beating whoever the person is.

"Who the fuck are you to said that to him?" They heard Hoseok asked.

"Answer me!" Hoseok shouted.

"Hyung let him go, I already warned him. He won't do it again,"

"No! A little word can't get into his fucking small brain"

"Hyung" Jungkook grab Hoseok arm and pulled him back. He step toward the guy and towered above him.

"Don't get near me ever again. If I see you on my eyesight I will make sure your bones are not in their place. Got it?"

Jungkook asked, his voice lowered, his face blank, his eyes glaring into the other. When the guy nod Jungkook smile widely with his bunny smile.

"Okay" he said cheerfully and grab Hoseok hand again. Hoseok throw a last glance or glare at the guy before following Jungkook.

The student went back to their business. Namjoon look at Taehyung and Jin with unimpressed look. " Told you"

Hoseok and Jungkook sit on the same table as the other three. Jin look at Hoseok. He is impressed, you know?

Like he only know him for like one week? In that one week Hoseok only show the good, cheerful sunshine. Not whoever he is being just now.

Taehyung look at Jungkook. He saw how Jungkook's wide worried eyes looking at his hyung before that change completely 180°. He is impressed too.

Jimin and Yoongi arrived a few minutes after. "I heard what happen just now" Jimin said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited?" Asked Taehyung.

"Duh, I just saw a new side of someone isn't that exciting?"

They look at Hoseok who still didn't said anything and have a straight face. Jungkook roll his eyes and take out a bottle of sprite.

"Here" he pass the bottle to Hoseok.

Hoseok instantly smile. "Aww thank you pup" he said hugging Jungkook.

All if them who is on the table except Namjoon make a note in their mind.

-don't ever mess with Jungkook or Hoseok, caution around Namjoon also-

Yep now that better. They will sure continue making note.

×××

QOTD,
The way they leave tells you everything. :)

*Edited*