7. Found You

«....𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖉𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖗.....»

Today Yoongi have something to do, that he can't go to University, just yesterday he told Taehyung he was going out to God know where.

Taehyung who never ever woke up early, woke up at 5 a.m without anyone waking him up.

He get ready and wait for a few hours to go because he know that the Uni are still empty even thought they are already open.

>>>

He arrive at school but the sky are still dark, not really, the sun are peaking.

Taehyung went straight to his locker to put his things. While he was walking he see someone from the other side walk to the locker.

He see that the person stop at his locker, he went a bit closer. Maybe, just maybe that person is the one. The one who always make his day better.

When he is getting closer he know the person's gender.

'A boy?' he thought.

He certainly not expecting it. But did he mind? Not a bit.

Taehyung walk slowly and closer, he stand behind the boy, waiting for him to done putting whatever they're putting.

The person turn around and gasp. Taehyung also can't hide his shock.

The person he was hoping so badly to be the person behind those letters is here, in front of his locker, in front of him.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook just look at him with wide eyes, Taehyung see his eyes went teary before he look down.

Taehyung step more closer until he is caging Jungkook with his body.

Taehyung put his index finger on Jungkook's chin to make him look up. A tears fall down from the younger eyes.

Taehyung wipe it with his other hand. "Why are you crying petal?" Taehyung asked gently. Jungkook shook his head, didn't want to tell him why.

"I told you I want to know who was the person isn't it? If you think I would hate you, you are soo wrong sweet thing because I have like you since the day you sit beside me"

Jungkook hesitantly look at Taehyung "R-really?" His voice small but hopeful. Taehyung hummed and nod, taking Jungkook's body in his hold.

Jungkook accept the hug and buried his face on Taehyung's neck nuzzling into it. Taehyung cup Jungkook's face to look at his face.

Taehyung stare deep into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook is doing the same. None of them realize what they are doing.

The security guard who was roaming around the school accidentally walk in their moment. They instantly stop and squeal quietly and walk away, still squealing.

Jungkook and Taehyung perk up when they heard that sound, they snap out from the staring match. Both cheek's heat up.

They look around trying to find where did the voice come from but suddenly feeling scared when they didn't see anyone.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked Taehyung gripping on Taehyung shirt.

Taehyung just shrug, "I don't know, maybe the teacher?"

Jungkook hum. Taehyung pull them apart and take Jungkook hand and take him to the rooftop.

Before Jungkook can sit, Taehyung put him on his lap, wrapping his hand around the younger waist."What are you doing?" Jungkook asked blushing.

"Nothing, just want to get to know my now not so secret admire" Taehyung said grinning.

They talk about random thing how and why Jungkook start putting letter inside his locker, since when jungkook had start liking him and more.

Jungkook told him everything not missing a chance to compliment Taehyung good attitude that make Taehyung have a red face.

"Wanna go on date this Saturday?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

Jungkook sit up straight hearing it. "What?"

"You heard me baby"

Jungkook blush again, he really need to control these land free butterfly in his stomach.

"Yes, yeah, of course" Jungkook cough, flustered.

Taehyung just giggle and kiss his cheek, telling him where and when to meet.

"You know, for someone who I saw threatening a guy you're too cute"

Jungkook huff and glare at him, "what do you mean by too cute?"

"Too cute, it make my heart want to do something, cupcake" Jungkook whine and blush at the nickname.

"Why are you guys keep calling me with those soft nickname"

Taehyung raise an eyebrow, "don't you like it, munchkin?"

Jungkook put his head on Taehyung's shoulder, "I like it" he whisper.

"Yeah?" Jungkook nod. "Then that's the reason"

Jungkook pout. "Whatever" Taehyung laugh at his cute behavior, he boxy smile full on display.

"You didn't mind me cross dressing right" Taehyung asked. Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"Of course not. I like wearing them too" Taehyung tighten his hold. His partner like wearing them too. Fuck, control yourself Kim Taehyung, "Yeah?"

Jungkook nod on Taehyung's neck. "Can you wear them on the date?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook look up shock. Taehyung want to see him wearing it? But he never wear it outside. The only person who have saw him wearing that is Jimin.

"But I never wear them outside before" Jungkook said shyly. Taehyung just smile reassuringly, kissing Jungkook cheek because he think he is cute.

"I can wear it too if it's make you less uncomfortable"

Jungkook quickly nod. He want it. He always thought his future partner won't like his style. But now all his fantasy are coming true.

"Okay, I will wear it" Jungkook smile excitedly. He is feeling giddy right now. He didn't know he start bouncing when Taehyung groan and the grip on his thigh and waist tighten.

"Sorry" he apologize, blushing lightly. He hide his face on Taehyung's chest. ‹ God, what will Taehyung think of me› Jungkook thought nervously

"Mhhm, if you're that excited, we can do it right now" the older smirk, his tone teasing. That's what he is thinking.

Jungkook look at him confuse at first but after repeating the sentence a few time he get it and blush, slapping Taehyung's chest in the process.

Taehyung laugh make Jungkook smile, the prettiest laugh he ever heard. (Don't tell his brother he said that, or else Jimin will debate with him.)

They look at the time, but they still have a plenty of time left. Something come in the older mind that make him asking the younger.

"Did you always arrive at the school that early?" He asked.

But to his surprised, Jungkook shook his head. "Jimin have somewhere to go so he send me here first before he go to where ever he is right now"

"Wait, Yoongi hyung also have somewhere to go"

"Did you think they have hide something?"

Taehyung hummed, he thought about it too. "I think so"

×××

He found out yey. Is it too soon?. Heh whatever. I will add something more interesting, hopefully.
Bye love you, love yourself. -Fifi-

*Edited*