You/Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 1

You checked your bags and pockets, trying to search for the key to your car

You checked your bags and pockets, trying to search for the key to your car. You could've sworn you had put them away in your pocket. You leaned against the car, trying to think of the last time you had seen them. It takes a minute for you to remember that you had last seen them in the student council room. Not wanting to waste a trip back to the school, you call Kirari to check for you.

You frown when it goes straight to voicemail. Knowing Ririka would probably be with her, you give her a call.

"(y/n)? This is a surprise."

"Sorry for bothering you, Ririka. I was calling Kirari but her phone went straight to voicemail. Is she with you?"

"Mm no. She stayed with Sayaka. I left with Mary when school was over."

You frown as you hear this. Kirari had mentioned that there would be a meeting today.

"Did Kirari cancel the meeting?"

"....."

Ririka looks over to Mary, quietly asking for help. Mary just rolls her eyes and grabs the phone from Ririka.

"Go to the student council room. If you need anything, give us a call."

She hangs up, leaving you even more confused. You weren't sure what was up with them but you needed to get your keys."

X

The door is left ajar when you arrive at the student council room. Wanting to make sure they weren't doing anything before you walked in, you peeked into the room. Seeing Sayaka sitting on Kirari's lap was the last thing that you had ever expected to see. Much less for the two of them to be making out.

You felt like an idiot as you stood there, wishing that you were imaging things. But you knew better. Kirari had been acting distant for a while now. It was only a matter of time before you found out what exactly had been making her pull away.

No longer caring about the key, you rush out of the school.

X

You told your parents everything. How you had been cheated on, how your 'friends' kept it behind your back and how there was no way you could go back.

"Everything is going to be okay, (y/n)."

You closed your eyes as your mother held you and continued to whisper words of comfort. While the two of you stayed home, your father took your spare keys and headed to the school.

"Mr. (l/n)!"

He turns around to find the girl who had broken his daughter's heart.

"Kirari, what can I do for you?"

She's not bothered by the bitter tone as he addressed her. She was already used to old men shouting at her.

"I can't seem to reach, (y/n). Is she alright?"