READ THIS

There are a couple of things I need you guys to air your opinion on. Would've done this on my message board but I discovered a lot you guys aren't following me. Please follow me up Donaldprince.

1. Found out that a lot of you are desperate for updates and it's heartbreaking because Kasy and Dele chapters are extremely long and complicated and before I'd be done with them, it might take two weeks. And we also have TMBT coming over and all.

So I'm asking, can you wait till I'm done and release them at once or do I publish each chapter as I write? Please say your mind now!

2. On another note, this is strange but I feel the need to share it. So recently, I've been watching a lot of series (because I rarely watch movies) and I  realized that when I get to emotional scenes and all, I don't really feel the effect I'd normally feel. It's like no matter how sad and emotional it is, the effect on me is very limited, unlike before.

So I started thinking and I came to a conclusion that it's this book messing with me. A lot of you—the readers—have described this story as a rollercoaster of emotions. You now have to imagine what that's like for the writer.

I've written and imagined a lot of heartwrecking scenes (especially in book 2, Jesus) and believe it or not, I've cried for scenes that I haven't even written... So I guess every other emotional stuff just can't be compared.

Let me know if you can relate to this, I feel crazy.

3. I'm putting together a playlist for book 2 and I've run out of sad, depressing songs. Lol.

Please just recommend that song(s) that make you want to ball your eyes out. I appreciate.

4. Finally, in The Things We Do, we've come across a lot of topics that are crucial to young adults and issues that are rarely talked about such as peer pressure, self-confidence, drug use/abuse, sexual assault, parental neglection, family feud, various insights on religion, abortion, young love, the need to belong and stay relevant, body shaming, physical abuse, bullying, violence etc.

And so far, in book 2, I'm only very sure of bringing issues such as mental health/ illness, social media and it's effects, cultism, drug addiction and PTSD for physical and sexual assault victims to the table. And that isn't enough (not for me). 

So I want to hear from my readers. I'm sure everyone reading is or once were a teenager and I want to know some of the things you'd want to be addressed in the story. This is a story for the people, feel free. I really want to hear you.

Please make sure you say something regarding the four parts of this... Whatever it is. It's important to me, please.

Thank you for 4k votes so far, I'm so grateful. And thank you all for reading. I love you ♥