New Book!

Title - Afraid

Description:

Fallon

Things took a turn for the absolute worst in my life when I came home and found my parents murdered on the living room floor. Nobody knew what happened or whose hands were covered in blood. All we knew was that I had to be hidden and kept safe.
I had no other choice. So, I packed up and moved, leaving college, friends, and whatever I had left of my family behind.
Darkmond Academy. The most pristine and well-kept secret of Darkmond.
An academy for the rich where every drop of corruption is concealed and cleaned up with pieces of money. I hate it here. And I want nothing more than to go home. I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen. Including finding the real murderer.
What I never expected was to meet him. And to fall in love with him. The one person here I should hate.

"I'm afraid of wanting him. And I'm afraid of having him. And I'm afraid once we do this, we'll lose each other forever."

Kai

Things took a turn for the absolute worst in my life when she walked in through those doors. Nobody knew why she was here or how long she would stay. But I knew. I knew exactly what had happened and exactly who was responsible for it.
I decided in a heartbeat to keep her away from me. I'd do her no good, only put her at risk.
I couldn't save her from anything, only threaten her with everything.
It would be best for the both of us to keep a distance.
But we want what we want. And when we want, we take it.
And I want her. I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.
Including betraying the only family I've ever known. Because I'd choose her, over and over again.

"I'm afraid of wanting her. And I'm afraid of hurting her. And I'm afraid once I have her, I'll never let her go."

Tropes:

Dark academia (boarding school up in the mysterious hills)

Academic rivals

Forbidden love

Enemies to lovers

Forced proximity/stuck together

Enemies with benefits

Soulmates

Fake dating

I'll be putting out the cast of this book right now and the first chapter within the next few days so make sure to check it out and tell me what you think of it!!!

It'll have like Angry God by LJ Shen vibes and that is one of my favorite books EVER so...