eleven.

cw: character introductions

you soon introduced emma to mai, they got along well, mai liked emma so much, even junpei and nagi liked the girl!. junpei was really shy at first, whenever emma came over, he would always run and hide in his room until it's either time to eat or if emma's gone. mai, however, was the exact opposite, she was always by emma's side to ask if she wanted or needed anything, claiming that she's now her second little sister. nagi was just happy you made friends, with a cute girl too! emma was really careful with her words and actions around nagi, thinking that it won't make nagi hate her but the older female was always quick to tell her she won't ever hate emma. one time, emma cried when nagi told her to stop calling her 'yoshino-san' and call her mom instead.

emma had to admit, she was kind of jealous you had a healthy relationship with your family, sure she had two (2) older brothers that would take care of her now but having a mom was different, for emma, having a mom like nagi was a dream come true.

you turned around to look at whoever opened the door, hoping it was emma so you could leave immediately but to your luck, it was emma's grandfather.

"oh? y/n, right?" he asked, rubbing his forehead in thought, you nodded, "good morning, what are you doing here?"

how the hell were you gonna tell him?

you pursed your lips and brought your hand up to your hair, pulling it up in a mock ponytail, the older immediately understanding what you meant.

"oh, emma?" you nodded, "she's at shinchiro's shop right now"

oh.

well, you could always come back-

"hey gramps who are you talking to?" mikey's head poked out from the inside, his face lighting up once his gaze landed on you, "oh! y/n-chin! good morning!"

you raised a hand and waved at the blond.

"and where do you think your going this early?" the oldest sano asked, his arms crossed above his chest.