1 year.

im totally feeling nice so let me just give you this quick ' fluff ' hahaha dw there is totally fluff here HAHAHAHAehgskld + no angst ahhahd [ real ] also im almost done making the disc server!

Hu Tao decided to not read the book , Yes she might be wondering what's written on it but she thinks it's invading privacy. She was only there to look for the guest room anyway , After about 10 minutes searching around the house she finally found it- Thank Barbatos it was clean so she jumped in the bed and fell asleep.

The night has passed and it's already morning , The two boys woke up and still had no idea they were hugging eachother last night- Today was when... well- Xiao goes to his doctor since Zhongli , his father told him that he should see the doctor and you know. Xiao looked perfectly fine ,

or is he?

Xiao woke up earlier than Venti and snuck out of his room , He still couldn't believe he slept with Venti. Xiao had already gotten prepared and was ready to meet with the doctor , Before leaving Venti's house without Venti knowing- He felt a hand tap on his back , It was Hu Tao.

" Where do you think you're going , Xiao? " Silence was all Hu Tao could receive , She didn't know anything about Xiao , after all they were just friends for 3 days. 
" Xiaoo? Hellooo? " 
" I'm going to see my doctor- "
" Without us? come on Xiao , were your friends what so bad about it?!! " Hu Tao scolded Xiao , Venti heard the commotion and went out of the room
" Hey guys , Why are you up so early? "
" It's 8 am Ven , anyways Xiao was trying to sneak out of your house to go see a doctor. "
" Eh? Why didn't you tell us Xiao? " Xiao sighed , knowing he had to tell his little secret nobody knows , not even his own parents. 
" Uh , well- there is something i have to tell you guys.. I've been keeping a secret ever since we've met. "
" What is it? It shouldn't be that bad- " Venti got cut off by Xiao revealing his secret.

" I.. have one more year left to live. " Both Hu Tao and Venti was shocked , They didn't know what to react- Their ' new ' friend only having a year left to live. Xiao has lost a lot of blood when he was in elementary school , Always getting beaten up for being so quiet and a 'disgrace ' to humanity , He would be dead by now if he didn't get that blood transfer. Now every month , He always need to go to the doctor to see if he's ' perfectly ' fine , Xiao wished death upon him ever since that day , When he finally stepped in this school- he met ' friends ' that would actually not betray him- and that is Hu Tao and Venti.

or so he thought they weren't gonna betray him.

dw they're not gonna betray him lol- anyways did u like the fluff chapter :000 i was feeling nice today since mihoyo gave me the new bow at 3 pity soo enjoy ;) and xiao isn't gonna die yet