Chapter 33

***How about the double update? 😉😁

***How about the double update? 😉😁. Happy reading ❤️💕***

 Happy reading ❤️💕***

Ilankodi pov :

"Love?"

"Yeah" he said. Mahin took rithika out of the cabin with him levaing both of us alone as rithika kept calling him out.

"Be careful baby" rithish said.

"Sure appa" she said.

"Yes your husband and me is like a golden boys in the college. We both were always get many proposals. Mostly I used to flirt with everyone. But your husband is complete opposite,he won't allow any girls nearer to him" he said. Here am little jealous, but at the same time am happy.

"Actually I had a friend from EEE dept named as Anamika. Me and your husband belongs to ECE department. At one time I did introduced both of them. But then to, your husband like as usual didn't spoked with that girl"

"But that is the greatest mistake I have ever done" he said.

"What happened?" I anxiously asked him.

" She is a evil woman who is disguised as good woman before us" he sadly said.

"Can you elaborate it properly"

"Yeah, I introduced that girl thinking that she is the good girl. But no she is not."

"What happened?" I asked him.

"For 1 month, reyansh didn't even speak with her. For whatever the question she will ask, he will either give a nod or yes/no as answer that too because of my persistent. Then me and her constantly pestered him, then he started to converse with her."

Is reyansh had a love failure or something.

The thought of him has the first love really hurt me. It's not because of his first love. It's just that, he won't love me ever. Am not that lucky girl to be loved by him. 

" Is he had a love failure or something" I akaed him.

"No... Actually.... It is complicated..... I actually loved her.... And the same goes for him" he said.