ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᗩGᗩTᕼᗩ ᕼᗩᖇKᑎESS •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ
ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

The pain Natalya felt went away as Wanda slowly opened her eyes, the red light dimming.
Natalya blinked rapidly, sitting up and looking at her mother in more fear than usual, "What was that?"

ᗢᗢᗢ

Natalya didn't get a vision again last night, so she was trying to keep her brothers occupied.

"Mom, are you coming down soon?" Tommy asked as the siblings ran into their mother's room, despite Natalya's obvious hesitations.

"Mom, our game is freaking out," Billy elaborated. 

Their game controllers had been glitching and changing styles while the twins were trying to play, and Natalya was teasing them.

"Is she asleep?" Billy questioned when they didn't see Wanda move from under her covers.

"Mommy's not sleeping, honey," Wanda's muffled voice came from under the doona, "She's just resting her eyes."

"Mom, my head feels weird," Billy told his mother, and Natalya realised the voices were back in hers again. She slung an arm over his shoulder as he continued, "It's like, really noisy. I don't like it."

"Welcome to the club, kid," Natalya muttered.

"Resting her eyes," Wanda repeated. 

"Let's go," The redhead girl told her siblings, "I bet you can't beat me, Tommy. Billy, I'll help you out with the noise in your head, I got the same problem. Mom, stay in bed for as long as you need. I can handle the twins."

Wanda made a small noise of agreement as Natalya led the boys out of the room.

ᗢᗢᗢ

"I got to it first!"

Tommy and Billy fought over a controller, tugging both sides. Natalya sat in the corner, a mug of coffee in hand, and just watching them with an occasional cheer or boo.

"You always get to it first!"

They stopped fighting and Natalya nearly dropped her mug when they saw Wanda walk down the stairs with messy hair and a bathrobe thrown over the top of her clothes. This was not the woman that felt embarrassed to be wearing pants instead of a dress for a first impression. She didn't even acknowledge her children, turning to go into the kitchen. Natalya rose to her feet, clutching her mug to keep her hands warm.

She was conflicted. She could 
1. Face her fear and comfort her mother or
2. Entertain the boys to keep them out of their mother's way.

Natalya bit the bullet and went toward the kitchen, but not before turning to the twins with a soft expression, "I don't think mom's having the best day. If you stay outta mom's way, Tommy, I'll play against you in your game, and Billy, I'll help with the noise in your head."