❝𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺

▸𝑨/𝑵:
Vent piece. I'm damaged. :)

┈┈┈•• 🥀 ••┈┈┈

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿" ; 𝗜𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺. ❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Mentions of Emotional Manipulation, Passive-Aggression, Pent-up emotions, Angst.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢.
Jaebeom is manipulative and detached, (Y/N) is a passive-aggressive masochist in denial.

⋅•⋅∘☽༓☾∘⋅•⋅

It wasn't an uncommon occurrence for you to be alone.

You once preferred them that way, unweighted with the obligation to entertain others and their shenanigans. You liked to sit and take in life without the pressure of social interaction, undisturbed.

It was the one thing the two of you had in common.

What started off as a harmonious moment soon spiraled into the downfall of your entire well-being.

You'd been minding your business, nose-deep in the newest article from your favorite author when he came and sat beside you, offering only a mere glance in your direction before attending to a book of his own.

Surprised by his sudden appearance, you froze for a moment before you decided you fancied his energy and the scent of his cologne.

As long as he didn't spoil your solitude with his voice box, you would not complain.

The two of you read in silence for moments on end until you suddenly stopped, becoming hyper aware of his bare arm brushing against yours. You tried to remain focused, but you the skin ship was a distraction— one bigger than you would've expected.

And because you were too shy to voice your concern, you suffered in silence, stuck between hoping he would leave and that he would press closer.

Soon enough, he stands, brushing off his pants before gathering his belongings and leaving. You looked after him in wonder, concluding that you would not be able to finish your book with the memory of his resting face and homey musk fresh in your mind.