epilogue

"Right Harry, all you do is run straight at the wall, you'll be fine you won't crash." James ruffled his sons hair, whilst carrying his five year old daughter, Marlene.

Eloise hugged her eleven year old son. "You better write to me every day without fail."

"I promise mum, I love you." Harry said to his Mum. "Bye Marles! I'll miss you." Harry shouted to his sister.

"Bye, Hazza!" Marlene shouted back. In most ways mini Marlene embodied the late Mckinnon. She was feisty, funny, lively, it was like watching Marlene Mckinnon grow up.

The family ran through the barrier to wave Harry off, where they were met with Lily and Mila, an unexpected pairing that found love 5 years after Marlene's tragic death, they had adopted a daughter called Zoey when they got married. Then next to the couple was Remus and Sirius with their daughter Erina, and let's just say her and Harry didn't always see eye to eye.

"Aw, my least favourite Potter." Erina said when she saw Harry.

"Shut up, Erina. Hi, Zoey." Harry replied.

"Hi Harry, I just met a boy named Ron, he's a Weasley, shall we go sit in his compartment?" Zoey said excitedly, she was very similar to her mother Lily, happy, smart, always smiling.

"Sure, Erina are you joining us?" Harry asked.

"If I have to."

"50 galleons they'll be together by year 6." Eloise said.

"I'm saying year 5." Remus laughed and replied.