Epilogue - Part 4

Epilogue - Part 4

I felt like I was more excited than Jersey—was this how parents felt when they were sending their kids to school?! I was so excited that I was already looking forward to buy her books. When I first went to law school, I really didn't know anything. I just bought whatever my friends bought. But later on, I realized what worked for me. After a lot of trial and error, I finally found out my rhythm, if you will.

I didn't know if Jersey would like law school. At the very least, I wanted to make things easier for her. She deserved that.

"Mga magkano kaya?" she asked while we were in the bookstore and browsing for books. We just finished enrolling. I wanted to tell her what to buy, but I stopped myself. I would just tell her when she asked. I'd let her do her own thing first.

"I don't know."

"Di ka talaga tumi-tingin sa presyo, no?"

"I can afford it," I said.

"Sounds so mayaman."

I shrugged. "Well, it's not a lie," I replied. "At the very least, at least I'm using my money well."

I knew I was rich—never denied that. But it's also not like I broadcast it to everyone. And what's the use of denying it, anyway? It's not like I would magically eradicate poverty.

"Thanks sa pa-scholar, mayor," she said teasingly, bumping her shoulders against mine.

I laughed. God, I really liked it when her skin touches mine. She's just unbelievably soft—oh, god, I sounded like a fucking perv right there.

"If you're my scholar, then you have grade requirements and shits like that?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sinasabi ko sa 'yo talaga kapag mataas ang grades ko, baka lumuhod ka sa harapan ko."

"Well... I can kneel and do other things," I said...

God, the things that I would do just for Jersey to let my dick in that smart mouth of hers. I could already imagine how good it would be—but I was so sure that the actual thing would be so much better.

I hope she feels charitable enough to throw one blowjob my way.

"Gago."

"You like this gago," I said teasingly.

"Libre lang mangarap. Geh," she replied, rolling her eyes, but I just laughed at her.

Jersey was skimming through the pages of the book and I was just watching her. I couldn't help but feel this... overwhelming sensation inside my chest. I just... wanted to stand here and watch her and savor the moment.

I felt like a fucking weirdo but... Of all the girls I've been with, this one... she makes me laugh. She's hilarious and sexy and smart. I think...

I think I wanna keep her.

Would she want to keep me, too?

"Anyareh sa 'yo?" she asked when she looked at me. She was still holding the book.

I drew a deep breath and told myself to keep it together. "This one for Crim," I said as I handed her the book of Reyes. "And this one for Persons," I said as I gave her Sta. Maria's book. "This one for Statcon and this one for Legal Ethics."

I was busy thinking about what more did she need that I didn't notice that she was carrying four heavy books. "Konting tulong?!"

"Oh. Sorry," I said as I got the books from her. "Just got lost in remembering my first year in law school," I said instead. I didn't want to tell her that I was already imagining how she'd look like when she's wearing her 'law school' attire. To be completely fucking honest, and I hated myself for this, I got a boner when I saw Assia wearing that attire. I would never tell Vito that. This was one secret that I would carry with me to my grave.