22

y/n pov

It has now been 2 years since 2021. Me and Tubbo moved away in Brighton together with Tommy as our neighbour which was probably one of our worse mistakes. I'm now 19, Tubbo and Tommy are also 19 and Ranboo's 20th birthday is in 2 months which is weird to say.

Me and Ranboo are still together. Long distance is very hard but luckily our jobs allow us to travel and meet up a few times. He came in the beggining 2022 for 2 months, in the end of 2022 I went to America for 3 months and we got to spend Christmas and New Year together. He came down for Tommy's 19th birthday only for 2 weeks and it's now September and he's coming in November so we can spend his birthday together.

It was always hard to say goodbye but on the bright side right now we're working on getting him a permanent visa so he can move to the UK. Tubbo and Tommy are also very exited for that, but nothing could beat my exitment. Just the thought of having the love of my life next to me at any time makes my heart melt. We're all still streaming and creating content, just to add.

Anyways, enough for the recap. Today Ranboo will be spending the day at Disneyland with his family and he told me he would send me pictures. I was chilling on the couch, Tubbo streaming with Tommy in Tommy's apartament. I got a notification, Ranboo! He sent me a roller coast picture where he had goggles on, his sister next to him. Oh yea, he has shown his face but he still likes to wear the mask and glasses because it's his brand.

I just liked the photo, happy that he's having fun. I went to the fridge to make myself a drink and got ready to stream in about half an hour. I set up my PC and changed my outfit. I was gonna play Minecraft on the survival world me and Ranboo have. I was gonna rig something in his house, knowing he won't be watching because he's in Disneyland.

I was gonna wait for Tommy's stream to end, we always did that. If I stream first, I wait for either Tubbo, Tommy or Ranboo to start a stream so I could raid them and they did the same. Tubbo texted me that they're ending in 10 minutes so I started my stream. A few people joined and then Tommy raided me, thankfully we had the same audience so the viewers already know who I am.

I streamed for an hour, deciding to just change out all his chests with trap chests and put a single TNT piece under every chest. When that was done I ended stream and five minutes later Tubbo came home.

"Hey y/n!" He said coming in my room. "Hey Tubbo! I'm gonna go get a snack" Tubbo's smile grew wide and said "Okay, have fun" and walked away in his own room. Hm, that was weird. But Tubbo has always been weird so who am I to judge. I walked into the kitchen when I saw a blonde with his head searching in the fridge, while on his knees? What?

"What the fuck are you doing Tommy?" I questioned, staying in the enterance of the room. In that moment, I heard from the living room "Im watching TV with Tubbo, want anything?" Wait, Tommy's in the living room? Then who was that. In that moment my phone got a message, it was Ranboo. It just said "hi :)" What? I'm so confused.

I walked closer to the guy and that's when my heart started beating really fast. "Ranboo..?" I heard a chuckle, and the guy turned around, getting off his knees. "Okay 1. Who are you and 2. Close your mouth, I know I'm amazing" He said, quoting me, with a giant smile on both of our faces. I ran to him, this time me tackling him to the ground. "Hey Ranboo" Tears where already falling out of my eyes. "Hi y/n"

We stayed like that, on the floor, for more than 20 minutes I'm guessing. I was still in shock, I couldn't believe he's actually here. "By the way, how dare you compare me to Tommy?" He asked but before I could answer the man himself bursted in the room. "What do you mean by that?! Getting compared to the biggest man there ever was is the biggest compliment you can recieve!" Yes, he hasn't changed one bit.

Then Tubbo walked in "Boss man, we literally exchanged all your luggage with mine and you're still on the fucking floor" I was once again confused. "What?" I said, finally standing up, helping Ranboo to get up after. "Oh yes, thank you for that" Ranboo said, "Will someone explain to me what's happening?" I asked, looking at the three smiling boys infront of me. "Why don't we just show you?" Tommy said, dragging me to my room. When we walked in I saw the empty space filled with bads and suitcases. "I still don't get it, those are just Ranboo's bags, what's so special?"

He continued to drag me, this time torwards Tubbo's room. When we walked in it was empty? "Why is his room empty?" I asked, Tommy laughing "I thought you are smarter than that" He said and kept on dragging me, this time out of the apartment. "Tommy just tell me or I'm gonna beat the shit out of you" he just said "But i want you to guess!"

We are now in his apartment, going into his guest room. It was filled with Tubbo's stuff? "I'm still very confused" When I turned around Tommy was gone. Instead, Ranboo was behind me, with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "You remember when 5 months ago, on March 17th 2022, I told you that I'm starting to work for my permanent visa?" I just nodded so he could keep going. "Well, I lied. I actually started working on that on November 7th 2021, my first day back in America. I had enough time to prepare the visa, I'm moving to the UK."

Tears ran out my eyes for the second time today. "We're gonna live together?" I asked, going over to hug him. "Yes, yes we are" He said, pulling me in a hug, once again repeating sweet nothings so I wouldn't cry. "Sorry to break up the moment but you have your own apartment, go cry there" Tommy said as a joke. I went to hug him, whispering a small 'thank you', knowing he had part of the plan. I went to Tubbo's new room, him already laying in bed on his phone. I jumped on his bed to hug him.

"I'm gonna miss being your roommate" I said while he just laughed "I was never supposed to be your roommate, it just took long for Ranboo to come here. But, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss it too" He said with a smile on his face. "You know you and Tommy, but mostly you, are always invited to sleep over" "Of course we know, now go spend time with Ranboo, you deserve it" He said letting go of the hug, Tommy and Ranboo coming in the room.

"Okay, why is everyone talking shit about me today? Why is Tubbo "more invited" than me to sleep over?" I just got up from the bed, going over to grab Ranboo's arm." Because without him we wouldn't have met, but we still love you too" I said, walking out with Ranboo to ours and only ours apartment.

When we walked in, he said "Well it wasn't because of him that we met technically" I looked at him confused, "What do you mean by that?" "Well, if you never shared your spotify, I wouldn't have known that you are the most amazing person on this planet."

°~the end~°

so this is it. well, this is it for ranboo.
i already have the first chapter out
for tubbo ;)