seven

seven | bruises

seven | bruises

The two past lovers sat on Y/N's bed as they ate. Both still in semi-shock over what they just witnessed- 79 players had died. Not that Y/N was complaining. The more money the better.

Sae-byeok glared at the food they got- a single egg and a liquid, which no one knew the name of. "They put us through death challenges and this is what they feed us."

Y/N only shrugged giving the girl her egg "at least it's something."

"Hey we didn't get any food!" A man called out.

The two girls looked to find five people stood in the line to get their food. "Yeah. We didn't get any. 1,2,3,4,5. Five meals are missing sir"

"We prepared food for the exact amount of players" square guy told the group

"Excuse me, it was them" a women- player 198 pointed towards 101 and his little group "they skipped the line and got seconds" greedy mother fucker

"Hey what's the matter? Jeez you've never seen a guy eat before is that it?" The tattooed man laughed.

Player 271 marched over to him "who do you think you are. That's my food you just ate!"

101 lifted up the bottle "so this is yours? Where's your name on it, cause I sure don't see anything"

-

"Player 271 eliminated"

Y/N had never felt so guilty when the money went up. She watched as 101 kicked the poor man to death. All he wanted was some food.

Sae-byeok interwind there hands "if something happens tonight. You stay with me alright?"

Y/N nodded

Not liking that answer Sae-byeok grabbed the girls chin forcing their eyes to connect "words Y/N"

"Alright. If something happens I stay with you"

Player 456, otherwise to Y/N the awkward guy waked up to the girls greeting them "hey pickpocket, girl who has scary threats. Are you both okay? It looked like you and that thug really had it out for each other. And now I don't think he likes your girlfriend much either"

Girlfriend?

He smiled slightly "tonight if anything happens, we'll all meet at my bed. Are you in?"