27- Good And Bad Traitor [FINAL]

The bilateral talks between the Federal States of the Philippines and the Iclylic Confederation ended smoothly.

"All thanks for peaceful and beneficial cooperation, Prime Minister"

"No, please don't, Ms. Presidential Secretary. I know I am not a worthy leader and this help is an embarrassment for me, but we are in dire need of it."

"Rest assured, President Luna and the Federal States will come to assist you," the Secretary reassured him.

The Prime Minister, an honest and sincere man, couldn't help but shed tears of relief.

"Prime Minister, we hope that you and your subjects will stay committed to the agreements we've signed?" the Secretary asked.

"Yes, of course! Please be at ease, even if we have to remove his majesty from the throne," the Prime Minister replied.

The Secretary smiled and left, not feeling any ill will towards the Prime Minister's words.

The Prime Minister and his trusted associates could only watch as the powerful government officials left.

It was thanks to the rigorous scouting of the PhilSecta members on the islands that a competent and honest leader like the Prime Minister was chosen to represent the Kingdom. The agents had the means to recruit the most suitable candidates from all walks of life, regardless of their educational background or social status.

It was no wonder that not a single noble was chosen from the pool of candidates. The Prime Minister even happily accepted poor merchants and students into his inner circle to help improve their worthiness.

After all, the government of the Federal States of the Philippines doesn't want to deal with people who have unreasonable demands and unfriendly behavior.

No nonsense, no arrogant dummies, and no one without intellectual capacity- just the best capable and open-minded negotiators, department of foreign affairs, and their counterpart emissaries.

It was therefore concluded that friendship and cooperation were established for the better good between the two countries and the news spread throughout Iclylicians and Filipinos with delight and hope.

Although most nobles didn't want to talk about it or simply didn't care, and some remained silent about the emergence of this rumored country like the five dukes.

In this meeting, of course, the agreements approached and asserted were within the limits and national interests, for example- Iclylic envoys didn't dare to propose that the Philippines sells them arms as if it were a provocation. They knew they needed aid and military assistance.

Aside from all agreements involved, one particular proposal was on standby, awaiting the President's approval. This proposal concerns tourism, and whether common Iclylicians could visit the Philippines and vice versa.

After all, Iclylicians possess superhuman strength and physique more than Filipinos. And it could impose unprecedented incidents.

"Prime Minister, they're so rich and powerful as you said!"

"Yes Treasury Department Head, everything we see here is beyond the wildest dreams of our primitive minds. Sitting on these luxurious chairs gives me a sense of feeling that we are disgusting creatures."

Well, everything went smoothly at the table. What was only weird was that the Iclylician counterparts were making surprising reactions regarding things they witnessed within the cruise ship- which were quite obvious and staffs smirked on the side while professional servers prepared their appetizing meals.