Six Babies, One Belly

(Requested by agustdrey 💜)

Jungkook looked at the six, rolling his eyes as he scoffs.
"I swear, shut up" Jungkook says, groaning. They were waiting for a results, or Jungkook's ultrasound. His belly was abnormally huge for someone who's just 3 months pregnant. Looking up as the doctor arrived, Jungkook stood up as he was told to lay on the bed. He looked at the other six, glaring at them as he made a gesture for them to be quiet, which they did.

"Maybe it's just one big baby" Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook.
"What if he have twins?" Jimin whispers, looking at them.
"Triplets?" Hoseok whispers, raising his brow.
"Quadruplets" Yoongi says, arms crossed.
"Quintuplets?" Jin says, scoffing.
"Sextuplets" Namjoon says, arms crossed and looked like he's serious with what he had said.
"That's just impossible-" Jin is cut off as they heard the doctor start counting.

"1...2...3...4...5....6!" The doctor says, making all of them look at the screen in shock.
"W-what? Is that even possible? Am I even gonna survive?" Jungkook asks, gulping.
"Some people survives eight children at once... But we can't be too sure... All I'm advicing you to do, Mr Jeon, is to be careful and make sure to stay healthy" The doctor says, smiling. Jungkook nodded, but he was still nervous.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jungkook screamed as Jin continuously talked, obviously nervous. Today was the day he's gonna have the six babies, and his six boyfriends are all nervous and panicked.
"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Jungkook cried out, knuckles turning white as he gripped onto the seat tightly.

Luckily, Jungkook received c-section and was knocked out when the babies were taken out of him. Three girls and three boys.

"Never again... We already have six"

 We already have six"