49. Return to Home

Flashbacks - Before 4 months.
(The day Jimin got to know about his child)

@Moonlight garden

Althea has finished telling Jimin what happened in their lives from their birth until this moment. Jimin was so shocked to know that he was meant to die even before he see the light of the world. Althea has explained to him how he survives as his mother prays to the moon goddess and the way the moon goddess makes them lunar mates of eternity.

Jimin learns unless his mate's lunar soul has not been shared with him back on the date he was born, he might be dead already.

Althea has kept explaining the way his lunar soul left his body completing his alpha's soul to be a heavenly decided supreme blooded as they mated.

Also, the cloaked lady has explained to Jimin the reasons for he lose his scent and mating mark until he was consumed with his alpha's supreme blood and as he carrying his mate's pups the way those reappeared in his life again.

All things are heavens choices for lunar souls so guardian of the lunar grove has explained Jimin things happen until the moment slowly and calmly at that evening.

Yes, Jimin that is how things happen from the day you guys are born.
Jimin fidget with his cloth cause he was so nervous.

And this is the crucial part of the conversation that happened on that day.

Dear child from now on listens extra carefully.
I am telling this to you not to scare you but to make things clearer without keeping anything away from you.

The decision will be yours and you are the only one could decide, I hope you get the amount of seriousness regarding the thing that I am about to tell you.

Min Jimin....................

This is the unrevealed conversation.

The child growing inside you isn't a suddenly happened miracle. Jimin this is your test. If you didn't consume at your last heat you never gonna have your abilities back as an omega. But the moon goddess gave you another chance to prove that you are worthy enough to carry your alphas pup and last by your alpha's side keeping your position as his mate.

But keep this in your mind this is a risk.

No one, no book, no ancient teaching know or record about such a situation so we don't know what gonna happen after the day you gave birth to your child.

Sometimes it could be the end of your life.

Once the supreme blooded bud plant inside you is delivered to the world as an alpha's child, you could either lose your omega self again or you might get it back and it will last with you forever.

But after childbirth, if you lose it you have to leave the child and mate because a random human can't be the mate for the supreme blooded or mother to an alpha's child.

Althea got to see the way Jimin visibly shake at her last sentence.

But she continued without hiding anything from him since the worst is yet to be explained.

So Jimin, the worst thing ever could happen is, it may cost your life to give birth to your child in the name of your alpha.

We don't know exactly what gonna happen. But I did want to warn you about bad to worst.

If you aren't too sure you have all the right to abort the child and left the boundaries to save your life. Yes, that way at least you can survive as a human.

"NOOOO !!!"

No, please don't talk about such things in front of my child" Jimin has screamed at the woman breaking into tears closing his both ears. Even the word aborting freaking him out.