〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️¹⁴

Request by cutie_winter

As its was Verivery 1000th Days after debuting, and after they finished with their live, their manager let them to have their free time's as the Hyung line decided to have a drink that night while the maknae is out from that room.

They still wear that cute animal suits which its adorable and they have their drink and talk about something in that room. The maknae decided to hide in their dorm and hide in their rooms.

Few hours and a few shots of the hyungs as most of them were drunk and gone tipsy that they decided for another round of Karaoke and mostly its DongChan since they are fully drunk and start seeing together while their body wasn't even balance from the start. Gyehyeon laugh at them enjoying the view as Hoyoung wont stop drinking until he is fully drunk and exhausted from drinking too much.

As than DongChan came back to their seat and Hoyoung wrap his arms on Dongheon as Dongheon let him be while continue drinking with Minchan. As than suddenly Gyehyeon could feel someone hugging his arm and it was Hoyoung who fallen asleep as Gyehyeon blushed and softly fixed his hair.

Gyehyeon wasn't drunk enough so he decided to bring Hoyoung back to the dorm while changing their outfit to their casual outfit and drove back to the dorm leaving the two behind being drunk. As they arrived, Gyehyeon saw the three maknae decided to watch movie together as the two 00z was hugging the baby in the center while watching a movie.

Gyehyeon chuckled as he bring Hoyoung back to his room as suddenly a hand wrap on his neck as Hoyoung was sleepy but wont let Gyehyeon go. Gyehyeon blushed as he drop himself on top of Hoyoung as he fixes the position as Hoyoung was now on top of him hugging him with sleeping on his chest.

Gyehyeon found him cute as he softly ruffle his hair and kiss his forehead as a sudden move from Hoyoung which let them connected their lips together had Gyehyeon scream inside didn't expecting to be happed. But he couldn't lie that he didn't like them, He likes it a lot as he kissed him again leaving the two boys kissing and also the sound of sniffing could be heard from outside which the maknae cried at the movie endings.

Hoyoung than woke up to see Gyehyeon pink cheeks as Hoyoung smile and hugged him even more and went to bed. Gyehyeon slowly wrap his arms on his waist as they were facing each others and went to bed together.

Oh well now the couple is sleeping from their tiredness that they wasted their energy a lot, Dongheon and Minchan having trouble asking their staff to drove back to their dorm cause mostly Minchan is the clumsy one who wont stop moving around as Dongheon who is becoming a little normal from being too drunk tries to stop him from moving and instead they ask for taxi oof- cause since its night time, most of ther staff members went home safely and Dongheon afraid to drove them back to the dorm so he ask for taxi.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ I Hope You Have  A Nice Day And Also Stay Safe Cuties!!!!

Hope this is what you want hehe~